Rumour: Gran Turismo 7 will be a launch title for PS5 (2020)

• Thread starter GT6mebe
  • 11 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony officially released PS5 specs and some other info. It's a beast, even more so if a certain rumour is true. The info matched perfectly with a old pastebin leak:

https://pastebin.com/9bqReyzm

You'll notice GT7 is one of the launch titles with VR compatibility. PD have shown a 8K GTS previously. I think if it's true then it's the perfect launch title, akin to GT3 for PS2.

Last edited:
Notice how he believes a dumped Pastebin, but somehow doesn't believe in player numbers or literally anything when it comes to games that rival GT in any capacity.

Also, you couldn't even put this in the GT board? lol

Notice how he believes a dumped Pastebin, but somehow doesn't believe in player numbers or literally anything when it comes to games that rival GT in any capacity.

He says it's a rumour and I don't see any mention of player numbers.

All cars are going to be re(re-re)modeled to take into consideration of future technologies.

Well, yeah, that was exactly the point. He doesn't believe hard numbers that can be backed, and fights against it being true, but jumps right on board with rumors for something he prefers?

So it will be delayed so long that it doesn't release until over a year after the system's launch?

2020 / 2021, either way that would be the best time for a new GT.

It seems you don't understand what the word rumour means :lol:

A mod is free to move it. I thought next gen news is being kept in the gaming section.

He's probably just upset from prior threads that the reality of player numbers is that they can include various means of entry and sales are a clear metric of success in the market.

None of that is relevant in this thread but it speaks volumes about that user.

It seems you don't understand what the word rumour means :lol:
No one is confused about what the word rumor means.
He's probably just upset from prior threads that the reality of player numbers is that they can include various means of entry and sales are a clear metric of success in the market.
Nor has anyone been arguing that.

That point being is that you dispute facts against everything that isn't GT, so it's just odd to see you jump straight on board with rumors.

:lol: You're the last person that should be talking about peoples character.

This is coming from the dude who bumped a thread after a game's servers were cut to piss and dance on the grave of the developer, after they had run out of the thread because they once again got pantsed. This is coming from the dude who will make up lies in order to paint GT as this continued wunderkind like we're back in the pissing match days of the late 2000's. This is coming from the dude who will continually lie and make up falsehoods in order to make it seem like he won the argument.

If anything, your actions since the very beginning should be proof enough of your character. Frankly, you're an utter clown. Somebody who is childish and continues a frankly embarassing act on a forum where such embarassing acts have not only long since been unfunny, but also have pretty much become obsolete and pointless in an era where such lines in the sand between Forza and GT have long since washed away.

I know that it must eat away at you inside to have it seem like GT is still the market leader that it was in the early 2000's, but it's time to wake up from the dream world and move on like the rest of us have. Besides - the racing genre has changed. Shouldn't you change alongside it?

Last edited:
Well, yeah, that was exactly the point. He doesn't believe hard numbers that can be backed, and fights against it being true, but jumps right on board with rumors for something he prefers?

He doesn’t mention any numbers. It sounds like you had an argument with him in some other thread about player numbers, but what exactly is the relevance to this topic?

He says it’s a rumour, not that he believes in it. An if statement does not say anything about whether something is true or not, it says that IF it’s true, then...

He doesn’t mention any numbers.
I don't think anyone mentioned him mentioning numbers here. More so using that point out to make light of something odd in this thread.

It sounds like you had an argument with him in some other thread about player numbers
Am I the one that brought it up? I'm was merely telling you the point of the post you're misunderstanding.

but what exactly is the relevance to this topic?
Don't think there was any outside of pointing out a flip-flop.

He says it’s a rumour, not that he believes in it. An if statement does not say anything about whether something is true or not, it says that IF it’s true, then...
Good for him. it changes nothing about the fact that he will jump down the "throat" of any game that has actual facts behind it that isn't GT or Sony, trying to say it's untrue, but willingly goes a long with rumors full swing without blinking an eye. You'd think someone would be a bit more balance in that regard, but we know he's definitely not. That's all that was being pointed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back