Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,320 comments
I dunno. Until Biden's sanctions at the beginning of his presidency, there was seemingly a bottomless pit of surplus 7.62x39 coming into the US from Russia.

The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church has issued a statement that Russians "do not need to fear death" amidst conscription. I expect he'll be one of the first to volunteer if that's the case. :rolleyes:

What a vulgar, disgusting thing to say.

aREQ4o7_460s.jpg

The leader of the Russian Orthodox Church has issued a statement that Russians "do not need to fear death" amidst conscription. I expect he'll be one of the first to volunteer if that's the case. :rolleyes:

What a vulgar, disgusting thing to say.
Yeah, his notorious for being hypocrite. ROC is in general like Catholic church, but under control of ФСБ.
I dunno. Until Biden's sanctions at the beginning of his presidency, there was seemingly a bottomless pit of surplus 7.62x39 coming into the US from Russia.
Real question is - is it straight from federal stocks or was bought few decades ago. Reserves were seriously cut after Cold war.

School shooting in Izevsk.

Prigojin coming out as owner of Wagner. Previously, he won few trials against journalists because of they assuming he was owner of Wagner.

I see that Izevsk shooter has "Nazi symbols" on T-shirt according to Polish news site.

I wonder when we will hear from russian propaganda sites that he was "Ukainian Nazi" :rolleyes:

Estonia banned all Russian citizens from entering the country.
Estonia closed it's Russian border on 19th September for tourists. People doing illegal crossing will be deported. Russians that have relatives or home are allowed to enter. Russians can also form a humanitarian visa.
I see that Izevsk shooter has "Nazi symbols" on T-shirt according to Polish news site.

I wonder when we will hear from russian propaganda sites that he was "Ukainian Nazi" :rolleyes:
But he also had gun charms with "Eric", "Dylan" and "Columbine" words
and "Hate" written on the pistol magazines... but most people will tell about the t-shirt with swastika and probably assume that he was from Ukraine.

EDIT: so far, video games are being blamed.

1664209408917.png
1664209453939.png

Prigojin coming out as owner of Wagner. Previously, he won few trials against journalists because of they assuming he was owner of Wagner.
I wonder what will the courts say about that...

Last edited:
Russia is occupying 20% of Georgia since 2008
Debatable. This 20% is way more tricky. Still russian proxy.
Georgia has a good chance of taking back that land if they start working on that now.
Would not recommend that, would be bloodbath for both sides.
What videogames the dicktator and the rest of his gang are playing then...
Yeah, videogames argument was always stupid, but now... I have great word, but our moderators would not tolerate it 🤣

You guys can't even imagine how ****ed situation with ordinary things in our army are. Like army cant afford anything besides uniform and weaponry. Food? Nope. Housing? Nope. First aid kits? Nope. Sleeping bags? Nope. Officers just telling mobilized soliders that they should buy all of this. And we talking about thousands, not hundreds of thousands.

Back