Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,303 comments
Although I think the Russian military and regime deserve to get their arses kicked, Ukrainian incursions within Russia are extremely risky and only likely to bolster Putin's view that the West is encouraging Ukraine to attack Russia itself.

Of course, recent incidences of drone attacks and other incursions into Russia itself would have been unimaginable prior to Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and there is of course defensive justification for attacking Russian forces and facilities in order to stop them from waging war on Ukraine, but the likely outcome is to feed into Putin and Medvedev's narrative that 'Russia itself is under threat' is in increasing danger of becoming true, even though it's a direct result of Putin's decisions.

Last edited:
Yeah. Fly that crap into Crimea and blow stuff up there instead. See if they can drop that bridge or whatever, but stay out of Russia proper.

1677757540815.png

---------------------------
1677757874953.png

---------------------
1677758535748.png

1677758556016.png

1677758259032.png

------------------------
1677757626245.png

-----------
shrugs I don't know what's going on.

Last edited:
I wonder why it took so long to start a false flag operation. Russia doesn't care about it's citizens, so killing a couple for the motherland's noble peace mission didn't have to take so long.

Ukrainian incursions within Russia are extremely risky
De jure Ukraine already annexe few Russian regions. There is no difference (for RF) between hitting something in Bryanskaia oblast or DNR.

Also, smoking incidences happens since spring 2022. RF cant do anything about it.

You can't keep conflict in conventional RF territories and at the same time talk that RF should leave occupied territories.

Things becoming interesting
View attachment 1235829
It time for ****ing interesting stories:
1) one of saboteurs is Denise Nikitin - well known Russian neo-nazi associated with Maxim Sergeyevich Martsinkevich, aka Tesak.
2) RVC is part of Ukraine foreign legion, it consist from Georgia, Tuvans and Russians(maybe someone else)
3) RVC related to Azov battalion and Right sector

spidermantwo.png

What a couple of scumbags
From a moral standpoint it could be justified, afaik they aren't providing military grade tech. Civilian aviation in such big country is vital for millions of Russians (some regions are just unaccessible without aviation). Still illegal export, could not recommend.

From a moral standpoint it could be justified, afaik they aren't providing military grade tech. Civilian aviation in such big country is vital for millions of Russians (some regions are just unaccessible without aviation). Still illegal export, could not recommend.
Civil or military doesn't matter, Russia as a whole is under sanctions. I don't believe Russia should have access to any goods from countries that have placed sanctions on them, be it food, entertainment, or aircraft parts. By going around the sanctions, all that does it make their impact less effective.

Russia is still conducting trade with China and India, I'm sure they have stuff that can be purchased. As far as American stuff goes, I don't believe Russia should get anything made in or produced by an American company.

Civil or military doesn't matter, Russia as a whole is under sanctions. I don't believe Russia should have access to any goods from countries that have placed sanctions on them, be it food, entertainment, or aircraft parts. By going around the sanctions, all that does it make their impact less effective.

Russia is still conducting trade with China and India, I'm sure they have stuff that can be purchased. As far as American stuff goes, I don't believe Russia should get anything made in or produced by an American company.
It does not have to be "military grade tech" to actually be military grade tech. Several USAF planes are based on civilian airliners. Is giving information about those providing military grade tech? In many ways, the answer is no, but also yes.

Regardless of what it is, no American should be providing Russia any information. Any American doing so, or being pro Russia like so many crappy right wingers, are doing should be shamed constantly and told how absolutely stupid they are. Until the average Russian tells their government that they are giant pieces of crap and things actually change, there should be no cooperation between the West and Russia. While I feel for the average Russian, especially those that have no choice to be in Ukraine, Putin, his cronies, and those that enable them can go pound sand.

It does not have to be "military grade tech" to actually be military grade tech
Its complex topic, I am not thinking killing of Russian aviation is a bad thing in current situation. Joey D said that they are "scumbags" and I don't think its 100% accurate. Still crime, even if it could be justified.
Until the average Russian tells their government that they are giant pieces of crap and things actually change, there should be no cooperation between the West and Russia.
Most of sanctions doesn't properly working - you can ask Venezuela, Cuba or Iran about it. You just making its population angrier about West. No one overthrowing its government because of McDonald's or iPhone.

What could be really effective is promotion of Russian opposition. Google and Apple could ban all governmental information agencies and place legit info about war. Yet, we had Soloviev YouTube channel for months in recommended by default.

Another big thing is amount of money Europe providing to Russia and amount of arms to Ukraine. Conflict could being over in 2022 if West send F-16 and tanks after Izum operation, or in the middle of 2022 if HIMARS and Javelins were already in Ukrainian stocks in February. Yet, West is prolonging it for whatever reasons. And still sending billions in exchange for Russian oil. Hilarious.

Last edited:

Lavrov explains to an audience in India how Russia is 'trying to stop the war that was launched against us using Ukraine', and is met with derisory laughter.

Yeah, posted this yesterday in Politics & memes. He trying his best in standup 🤡

Officially - Ukrainian fighter pilots would train with F16. For whatever reason.

Also, leaked video about refueling combat birds by Ukrainian Nazis:

The title of this article is "Mosul in Ruins".

original.jpg

Literally 90% of buildings still standing and a parking lot full of cars because people are still living their lives in a moderately damaged city.

Russia has totally annihilated entire cities in Ukraine to the point where the cities can't possibly be left in ruins because there aren't even any walls to call ruins. Russia has caused more blatant destruction in a year than America caused in Iraq in twenty years due to their totally careless tactics. And they still aren't winning. Even if they won, they would inherit something that looks like the surface of the moon.

Everybody in America is still very pissed off about this whole thing and very frustrated that NATO hasn't just showed up and cleaned house. We could flatten Russia's forces in a week, it would be appalling how quickly it would be over.

Last edited:
So I wonder how are the Russian conscripts reservists are doing, has the Kremlin finally gotten them some proper equipment to...

...oh.

1678039947904.png

File photo: Russian reservist preparing to assault Ukranian position with provided weaponry, 2023 colorized

has the Kremlin finally gotten them some proper equipment
IDK about any cases of this. There are cases of LDPR militia and Ukrainian teroborona using some derelict weaponry, but nothing like this. Russian reserves still have enough AKs(even if some aren't in perfect condition).

Food and proper clothes are more of a problem.

That went straight over your head. If NATO attacks Russia, thus proving that Russia was right all along calling NATO an agressor and not a defence pact and manage to beat Russia in a short time those nukes will also fly over your head as Russia strikes with their Nuclear capacity.
USA made weaponry already hitting targets in conventional RF for half a year(HARM). Aside from pathetic insults by our pathetic ex-president I can't see any escalation. Not like I think Keef suggestion is any good, but maybe its time to stop being scared of almighty Putler?

That went straight over your head. If NATO attacks Russia, thus proving that Russia was right all along calling NATO an agressor and not a defence pact and manage to beat Russia in a short time those nukes will also fly over your head as Russia strikes with their Nuclear capacity.
You're right, that's why NATO can't do anything. But I really wish they could.

Back