Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,200 comments
i love smell of burning wadding in the evening.
IMG_20230317_220612_731.jpg

Green is no for Putler.

Last edited:
I wonder why the US withdrew its signature.
Bush the Younger’s administration withdrew in 2002 out of concern that the ICC would violate the US’s sovereignty and try cases against it, so almost the same predicament Putin and his cronies are in. I doubt that the Senate would have ratified the Rome Statute (the document establishing the ICC) and therefore make it binding anyway.

Wikipedia has the gist of it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_and_the_International_Criminal_Court

Last edited:
Everyone can clearly see in that video that the drone accidentally fell out of a 5th floor window...

Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't use that excuse this time!

Everyone can clearly see in that video that the drone accidentally fell out of a 5th floor window...

Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't use that excuse this time!
They got flustered because the "putting polonium in the drone's tea" excuse didn't work so they panicked and said it just fell for no reason.

My favourite ****talk was from Simonian when she said - Country that capture Putler will be obliterated in 5-8 minutes. Which, technically, means that Putler will be obliterated too.

Its reaction to post or situation?
Clearly they will let (force?) a stunt double go in the place of Putin.

It's not so much a threat of arrest by the ICC, its more a statement that Russia has been ostracized by much of the global community whilst Putin is still in power.

The chance that Putin was ever going to actually visit any of the Rome Statute signatory countries was always going to be slim following their invasion of Ukraine.

Apparently Ukraine managed to hack a bunch of Iranian drones that the orcs launched and made them bomb Crimea and more importantly, a **** load of Caliber missiles have been destroyed.

Putin talking up a "response" if the UK supplies DU shells with its tanks because they're "weapons with a nuclear component".

Which is a) bollocks and b) hypocrisy because Russia is already using DU ammunition in Ukraine.

But of course all the pro-Russia Twitter accounts are going mental about it.

Apparently Ukraine managed to hack a bunch of Iranian drones that the orcs launched and made them bomb Crimea and more importantly, a **** load of Caliber missiles have been destroyed.
Source? There was joke about it few days ago, photo from Dzhankoi doesn't look like Shahed.

Back