Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,303 comments

Now hopefully they don't take the coward's way out by letting them compete under a neutral flag.
They didn't in any post-Olympic tournaments.

Still concerned about the status of the best-on-best World Cup, since NHL seems insistent on allowing them in despite staunch opposition from European countries.

What I fail to understand though is what Belarus is doing as part of the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifications, under their flag to boot. Even though the population has displayed resistance to totalitarianism, the country's official position continues to be hostile, and there's no room for singing kumbaya along with them at a time like this.

Last edited:
I've seen the video of a missile strike at a bloc of flats in Zaporizhzhia. Another NATO-Nazi military base destroyed.

They didn't in any post-Olympic tournaments.

Still concerned about the status of the best-on-best World Cup, since NHL seems insistent on allowing them in despite staunch opposition from European countries.

What I fail to understand though is what Belarus is doing as part of the UEFA Euro 2024 qualifications, under their flag to boot. Even though the population has displayed resistance to totalitarianism, the country's official position continues to be hostile, and there's no room for singing kumbaya along with them at a time like this.
When Belarus decides to operate as an independent country as opposed to Russia's annex, then they should be let in.

1679594860518.png

1679594927676.png

link

If Ukraine was part of Russia then the people would have welcomed the RF with open arms.

In fact that can very well be what the leadership in Russia thought would happen.....

If Ukraine was part of Russia then the people would have welcomed the RF with open arms.

In fact that can very well be what the leadership in Russia thought would happen.....
That's the thing. Russian leadership cannot possibly fathom why Ukrainians don't want to be part of Russia, aside from the obvious reasons they conveniently ignore.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, Spain is a part of Portugal, Portugal of a part of England, England is a part of France, France is a part of Italy and Italy is a part of Rome. :rolleyes:

And I'll stop here because I have no time to write about the colonies ...

Now here's an oddity.

The problem with this is that we can't trust what China will do either. Assume the worst case scenario, that the first article, their agreement, is simply a lie and that both of them will gladly deploy nukes outside their borders. It doesn't make any sense for Russia to piss off China so best case scenario is China is simply ignoring them, worst case scenario they're working together.

It doesn't make any sense for Russia to piss off China
Many things doesn't make sense, but Putin still doing them. China don't want to supply weaponry to RF and meeting between Pu and Poo was shorter than expected. Could be sign that Putler wasn't happy after meeting.

I've definitely said it before but if the Sino-Soviet split is anything to go by, China and Russia will eventually fall out trying to decide who fetches the coffee.

I've definitely said it before but if the Sino-Soviet split is anything to go by, China and Russia will eventually fall out trying to decide who fetches the coffee.
Aka Putin tries a "special operation" and bungles it massively to the point where China won't assist Ukraine, but won't assist Russia either.

China is second most powerful state in the world, RF is failed state without monopoly on violence, with leader under investigation by ICC and nonexistent borders. As I said already, only reason why China still messing with Putler is because it wait for right moment to sell him.

China is second most powerful state in the world, RF is failed state without monopoly on violence, with leader under investigation by ICC and nonexistent borders. As I said already, only reason why China still messing with Putler is because it wait for right moment to sell him.
Or move in for the resources themselves.

They are the third-largest party in Austria's parliament. The FPÖ, the "Freedom" Party of Austria.

The placards say a place for peace / neutrality. They also have the FPÖ's slogan, the party of the social homeland.

Screenshot_20230330_183639_Twitter.jpg

Fascist cowards.

Putin signed conscription decree for April - July. 147.000. This makes another wave of mobilization impossible for next three months. If Ukrainian offence will be successful - there is no chances that RF would be able to regroup and add more manpower.

Latest Posts

Back