Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,207 comments
Crimean Tatars vs Tatars from Tatarstan.

Both communities are present in Turkey. All I know the city my parents are from have lots of Crimean Tatars.

Lots of Russians are pouring into Turkey from Istanbul my cousin who just went to Turkey actually just told me about it.

Turkey has always been for centuries a refugee haven.

Crimean Tatars vs Tatars from Tatarstan.

Both communities are present in Turkey. All I know the city my parents are from have lots of Crimean Tatars.

Lots of Russians are pouring into Turkey from Istanbul my cousin who just went to Turkey actually just told me about it.

Turkey has always been for centuries a refugee haven.
Turkey's location makes it basically a refugee magnet. When Erdoğan said that Crimea should be returned to its rightful owner, I half suspect he means Turkey.

20220923_151419.jpg

Russia is really trying to push for the false flag excuse to use nuclear weapons and claiming that Ukraine attacked the "Russia motherland" where they just attacked land Russia illegally annexed is the easiest way to "justify" Putin's cowardly actions.

Support rally of annexing Western Ukraine, burned military commissariat, roadblock in Dagestan.

My bad, this should be correct for Moscow
View attachment 1194841

ribbon of Saint George?
I'm guessing all of these people are either too closely connected to Putin to be conscripted or are happy to go fight for Putin in Ukraine.

I'm guessing all of these people are either too closely connected to Putin to be conscripted or are happy to go fight for Putin in Ukraine.
As always - students on brink of expulsion, retarded federal and municipal organisation workers, soliders and police. Nationalists. Few idiots. Most of active fighters for Russian World already feeding Ukrainian worms.

Some perspective offered by some Russians who have or are in the process of leaving Russia + perspective of a former Russian lawmaker, who anticipates (based on information from inside the Kremlin) the mobilization could ultimately be 1,000,000.

"If he doesn't claim victory, even if it is a stalemate, he is a dead person, and I mean that literally...he just needs to win the war, or die"

IMG_20220923_204247_261.jpg

Pulkovo, Saint Petersburg

Leader of Nizhnekamsk ocg(mafia) was killed in Ukraine. Should be in jail, but somehow teleported under Bahmut.

Last edited:
@inCloud ,
how things are evolving regarding awareness of the situation among various persons you know? You talked about your father, did he move from his earlier views?
It's hard to understand from outside what people have in mind in a such closed society.
Dont want to talk to him right now, most likely he would understand himself. Don't know about ordinary people, but looks like legit info leaking through propaganda dam. Anyway, in few weeks there would be riots because of various social problems. You can ignore censorship and obvious lie, but you cant ignore unemployment and **% inflation in one month.

@inCloud , same question regarding your father, six months later.

Soviet WWII tactics - unarmed cannon fodder gets sent to the front lines next to someone with a rifle, if he dies you pick up his gun.
The saddest part is that exactly that is the future for Ukrainian men living in whatever region Russia is annexing at the moment.

Every Ukrainian man should do whatever he can to flee the region, only death awaits them. That sounds incredibly cruel, but that's how it is. These men are the first in line to be sent to the front against their own countrymen.

Unbelievable how the entire world has just been sitting back and let it come this far. By tomorrow, a fifth of Ukraine will be annexed by Russia. I have no words for how angry and resentful this makes me. How can one be so powerless against an evil force like this.

And in a few years time, the annexation will stretch to the Dnipr, until ultimately the remains of Ukraine will be annexed. What's next: Moldova? When the eastern regions are annexed, Ukraine should be made part of the UN. To me it's the only way Russia will be stopped from spreading war and death any further.

The saddest part is that exactly that is the future for Ukrainian men living in whatever region Russia is annexing at the moment.

Every Ukrainian man should do whatever he can to flee the region, only death awaits them. That sounds incredibly cruel, but that's how it is. These men are the first in line to be sent to the front against their own countrymen.

Unbelievable how the entire world has just been sitting back and let it come this far. By tomorrow, a fifth of Ukraine will be annexed by Russia. I have no words for how angry and resentful this makes me. How can one be so powerless against an evil force like this.

And in a few years time, the annexation will stretch to the Dnipr, until ultimately the remains of Ukraine will be annexed. What's next: Moldova? When the eastern regions are annexed, Ukraine should be made part of the UN. To me it's the only way Russia will be stopped from spreading war and death any further.
Say what? The war is still continuing as normal and no one is about to recognize the results of the fake referendums.

Say what? The war is still continuing as normal and no one is about to recognize the results of the fake referendums.
Recognise?

Who is going to stop Russia from annexing the eastern regions? It's just like Crimea. No one recognises it as Russian territory, yet no one cares about it anymore. It will be just the same with the eastern regions in Ukraine. And in case Ukraine tries to reclaim its lands, Russia sees it as an open war against its territories, which enables it to mobilise all forces that Russia deems necessary to defend.

Last edited:
Recognise?

Who is going to stop Russia from annexing the eastern regions? It's just like Crimea. No one recognises it as Russian territory, yet no one cares about it anymore. It will be just the same with the eastern regions in Ukraine. And in case Ukraine tries to reclaim its lands, Russia sees it as an open war against its territories, which enables it to mobilise all forces that Russia deems necessary to defend.
Ukraine cares and is making advances like normal.

The US and EU care and are sending weapons like normal.

This isn't WWII where Russians were fighting a defensive war against an enemy that wanted them destroyed, thus having their collective future on the line. Throwing meat into a grinder may have yielded a positive result back then, with the exception of killing off a whole generation and skewing the age pyramid, but this is an invasion where incompetent delinquents are fighting for nothing with an identical strategy, facing off with American weapons that negate their zerg rushes. (Edited to add: in WWII, the Americans were supplying the USSR as well. Now, the Lend-Lease works in Ukraine's favor, and Putler has nobody but his own war machine to rely on.)

Oh, and Zelensky has repeatedly stated that the pre-2014 borders are the end goal, and no amount of barking from Medvedev or other misbehaved dogs at the Kremlin has deterred that. They've even struck Crimea with missiles already and nothing changed.

Enough with the doomscrolling.

Last edited:
Who is going to stop Russia from annexing the eastern regions
ЗСУ? Its already beat **** out of troops in Izum, cut supply lines in Kherson and slowly strangle elite russian assault troops here. Wagner in Donbass assaulting Avdeevka for half a year. Both Zaporozhye and Lugansk could be next point of Ukrainian counterattack.
It's just like Crimea.
Difference is, Crimea was full of russian troops since 1991, its peninsula with choke point and local population mostly prorussian. Its nothing like that in Southern Ukraine and very different in Eastern. Donetsk is at distance of 155mm artillery fire.
mobilise all forces that Russia deems necessary to defend.
Its already did everything. Only thing it can do is nukes. Nuclear strike with ballistic missiles would lead to conventional response from NATO, because no one knows where those missiles would fly next. As we already saw, russian air defence is like Swiss cheese.
Throwing meat into a grinder
There is chances that after mobilized troops reach front line riots will start. It doesn't look like those poor souls understand where they go, but they will understand very soon. There was similar situation in 1917.

I could be wrong, but if so I don't want to live with those spineless sheeps.

The New York Times reported today that Russian war crimes in Ukraine are being documented and include evidence of systematic rape and torture of women and children, ranging from age 4 to 82.

The Russian military are absolute filth. And let's just hope that the hundreds of thousands of Russian slaves being forced to "fight" in Ukraine have enough decency not to rape children - or anyone for that matter.

aNwe0PA_460s.jpg

And this is what is going on a lot more. People kept supporting Putin and his goons until it got to close and now those ****ers are fleeing.

It's legitimately shocking that someone this out of touch with reality could only find 1 or 2 fellow Z-men from his social media bubble to react positively to that vomit.

Protests in cities. Hundreds arrested. Police cruelty as always. Meduza reporting that all 59 male citizens of village Tumenevo Kemerovskaya oblast were mobilized in one day.

Back