Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

Sébastien Loeb Experience mode

So this game is pretty much mirroring Loeb's career? Awesome. Say what you want about the physics/graphics/sounds, but that is one cool career mode 👍

Now if only PD does the same with its Senna events...

Today, other live streaming in everyeye.it: Sébastien Loeb Rally Evo 16:00 and MXGP 2 17:30 (Italian Time)

Link

Last edited:
JvM
Umm nice physics.. pretty much no oversteer, anywhere. Just, ok.. :dunce:
You can't really learn anything from this latest gameplay because the driving is so bad. It's like sticking a granny in a drift car, you can't watch all you want but it's never gonna slide.

This is game is looking better and better as more is revealed, and the gameplay I've seen seems a nice step up from WRC4, the previous games have come on leaps and bounds since the original WRC this looks set to continue the trend.

Hoping the glory days of rally games are coming back starting with this :)

Yes I'm ready to rally, so...

gimme-gimme-gif.gif

I really like what I see 👍 If SLR is as fun as their Super Star V8 Next Challenge I will definitely consider it :)

Last edited:
But not a bad first attempt ;)
I enjoyed it. But some of the WRC games from the previous team had more depth. I hope the next one has more to the career mode. But I liked everything about the way it played. The damage was good. With the damage on full one good interaction with a tree and your car is limping the rest of the way. And being the first rally game to hit PS4 didn't hurt. I hope the turnaround on Dirt Rally is quick once it finishes early access on PC I will buy it again for PS4 unless its super disappointing for some reason but I like what they have so far, though their problem is a great selection of cars but not that many Rallies.

Back