Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

There's plenty others: Renault, Ford, BMW Toyota, Lancia, VW, Subaru, etc, etc. And the number of PSA cars shouldn't surprise you. After all, Seb Loeb spent his entire career at Citroen.

There's plenty others: Renault, Ford, BMW Toyota, Lancia, VW, Subaru, etc, etc. And the number of PSA cars shouldn't surprise you. After all, Seb Loeb spent his entire career at Citroen.

90's Mitsubishi or GTFO (this is the same complaint I have with DiRT Rally). :irked:

The modelling looks pretty crap, but somehow I don't care and can only think about getting to drive them all.

I think the modelling looks good, I think it is the lighting and rendering setup that is letting them down. But I am glad they are not wasting time trying to set up beauty shots in their 3d software's rendering suite.

All in all it seems to be looking quite good at the moment, and even though I have WRC4 and Dirt rally for my rally needs. I may look into this once it releases.

I think the modelling looks good, I think it is the lighting and rendering setup that is letting them down. But I am glad they are not wasting time trying to set up beauty shots in their 3d software's rendering suite.

All in all it seems to be looking quite good at the moment, and even though I have WRC4 and Dirt rally for my rally needs. I may look into this once it releases.
Some parts of the cars are definitely out of shape, but as I said I don't care.

I'm really looking forward to this. With Dirt Rally being PC only at the moment, this will fit my rally needs on the PS4.

Thank you for bringing all of the news here @er185 - I have a question though, why do your posts have massive blank sections under the content: I've been meaning to ask for some time now.

Thank you for bringing all of the news here @er185 - I have a question though, why do your posts have massive blank sections under the content: I've been meaning to ask for some time now.

I use Google Chrome and I can see my posts properly. I think it will issue the browser you use.

I really like the carlist but the car modeling really starts to turn me off. I hope there will be à lot of polish during the comming months before release.

IMO Rally is the type of racing game I care very little about the car models as I never really see them. I play using cockpit view and am not a replay junky. So as long as it drives nice with good FFB and it is well optimized I will be happy.

Back