Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

@Pfei & @Spitfire77 I fear I'm getting a bit bored with D4. How is wrc6 for those of you have/play it? Ive long considered picking It up , all those real world stages and current cars call to me plus the head to head special stages look amazing
I had 5 but it was crap but have read some positive things about 6
I'd play SRLE more often but the lack of controller settings is a shame though I'll definitely return once I get my wheel
It's better than WRC5, but still a bit of a mixed bag.

Not sure if it's still interesting: In February this year i managed to grab the world record at Rada on PS4. I have the footage on my Twitter page if anybody is interested in seeing it.
Screenshot_20170914-022714.png

SLRE is currently heavily discounted on the PS Store. Standard edition is around £6.99 while the Special Edition (which I believe includes all DLC) is around £11.99.

Note these prices are part of the PS Plus Double Discount deal.

If anyone is doubting between those versions, get the Special one. The season pass never goes down 9 euros, so just with 3 euros more you get the full game included.

edit: typos

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, my group of racers (we have active DiRT Rally and WRC 7 leagues) is thinking of doing an SLRE league to change things up since we're getting really sick of the DR stages. Since there is no league functionality it will be the honor system. We set one stage of each rally for unlimited practice and tuning. Then start the rally without practicing any of the other stages and send your times in with screenshots. We will probably do power stage points as well. I do writeups of the events . They're in Spanish but you get the gist:

https://simracer.uno/foros/wrc-jueg...rc-7-argentina-ps4-latinoamerica-esports-2018

https://simracer.uno/foros/dirt-ral...rgentina-ps4-latinoamerica-liga-de-dirt-rally

If anyone is interested let me know. We can exchange screen shots with the GTPlanet messaging. If there is enough interest I will go ahead and lay out the rules.

If anyone is interested, my group of racers (we have active DiRT Rally and WRC 7 leagues) is thinking of doing an SLRE league to change things up since we're getting really sick of the DR stages. Since there is no league functionality it will be the honor system. We set one stage of each rally for unlimited practice and tuning. Then start the rally without practicing any of the other stages and send your times in with screenshots. We will probably do power stage points as well. I do writeups of the events . They're in Spanish but you get the gist:

https://simracer.uno/foros/wrc-jueg...rc-7-argentina-ps4-latinoamerica-esports-2018

https://simracer.uno/foros/dirt-ral...rgentina-ps4-latinoamerica-liga-de-dirt-rally

If anyone is interested let me know. We can exchange screen shots with the GTPlanet messaging. If there is enough interest I will go ahead and lay out the rules.
Is it called Honor because someone might "cheat" and restart a stage many times or practice for it?
I'm so bad at this game which makes me wanna participate just for fun :lol:

Is it called Honor because someone might "cheat" and restart a stage many times or practice for it?
I'm so bad at this game which makes me wanna participate just for fun :lol:

Correct. The five or six on our end don't have time to practice and we're all pretty rusty after so much DR, WRC, GTS and PC2. We can't stop anyone from practicing in secret so it's all about fun, enjoying a game that we all like but unfortunately has gotten lost amongst the titles that were released after it. I'm going to go ahead and organize it and I'll start a new thread. We have four confirmed and two maybies on our end. A few more from GTPlanet would be great.

Can I tentatively join ? I'm really into WRC7 at the moment, but Im finding it difficult to play all these games, this generation has so many good driving games amongst many other great games, it's really hard to dedicate decent time to even a few of them.. :(

I’d like to participate too, but I’ll have to see. So many things going on in so many games I hope to have time. Plus I guarantee I’ll be way too slow to be competitive.

I have a feeling Milestone will announce a sequel for this in the next 6 months.

I can imagine SLRE 2 coming early next year running on Unreal Engine 4 at 60fps. The content in the first game was good, it just needs the presentation of Gravel (though sounds still need improving) to take on the likes of V-Rally and DiRT.

Milestone have to push for a release date before March just in case Codemasters Evo have a DiRT sequel planned around May or so.

I hope Codemasters works on a new Race Driver tbh.

I would love new SLRE 2, especially since the first one had good tracks and they did a nice job with licensing of vehicles and had a decent variety of tracks.

Milestone does so much right, but the online portion of their games are terrible, which is something they have to address if they wanna dethrone Codemasters in the long run, which is absolutely possible.

They have very good ideas, and they are constantly improving

And polishment. But it's impossible they get near the level of codemasters if they keep insisting on releasing 1342 games per year. Although, in economic terms, that is working very well...

Yeah I assume it brings them enough money, especially when they have a monopoly on bike games basically.

Another idea would probably be SL Racing E, with GT and Touring Cars in the mix and what else Loeb did

Back