Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

Wales Rally

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This looks great so far. The close up shots of the track look stunning. Right now there are not any proper rally racing games. So I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. The last really good rally games I played were in the Dirt series. One of my favorite is Rallisport Challenge to on the original xbox. Such a great fun and really good online too. Hopefully this game does not have the center axis turning like the Dirt series.

Doesn't look too plastic-y to me. Besides, the DS looks alright so I guess they know what they are doing as far as materials go (for once).

The DS looks great, but something about the Escudo looks off. Maybe it's the lighting, but the paint looks matte in that video. But who knows, maybe that's the way the real car is.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have ANY physics in game yet.

Err...if this game is gonna be released autumn 2015, you would hope that they have some semblance of a physics engine already.

surely not an amazing graphic.. but milestone never delivered it.
The important thing is having a proper rally game on next gen consoles with a good career mode, physic, narrow tracks and even some variety with old cars, pikes peak and rally cross. Two very important elements to me are also the structure of the career mode ( i really have to fell into the career of a driver from zero to hero) and the elements/scenery (good landscapes and strong visual effects from water, mud, sand, gravel etc)

The DS looks great, but something about the Escudo looks off.
The front of the escudo is out of shape from what I can see. The grille is a lot wider than the real one, and the "lights" perhaps not as large as they should be.

image.jpg

image.jpg

The front of the escudo is out of shape from what I can see. The grille is a lot wider than the real one, and the "lights" perhaps not as large as they should be.
The thing that stood out the most in the trailer is just how much wider and lower the Escudo is. Car dimensions look/are way off.

Gameplay will probably be shown at the Microsoft E3 conference. The game looks great. I'm torn between getting this, WRC5 on the Vita or waiting for the console release of DiRT Rally. :boggled:
All 3?

Btw we don't know if dirt rally is coming to console yet

Gameplay will probably be shown at the Microsoft E3 conference. The game looks great. I'm torn between getting this, WRC5 on the Vita or waiting for the console release of DiRT Rally. :boggled:

WRC5 looks to be the weakest so far in terms of realism. So I say get Loeb Rally to tide you over until Dirt Rally gets a console release (once PC players finishes beta testing it :P).

Last edited:
I am going to scream. I want gameplay footage now.
Probably won't be long now - Milestone are getting better at putting stuff up on the web before releasing their games. It has taken them a few years to realise, but they appear to be getting there.

Back