Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

What's the betting though that once the game is out, there will be a number of complaints that this stage is too narrow.

1506723_612316352244041_6583567174429581670_n.jpg

11174436_612316372244039_5274597812993014398_o.jpg

1932617_612316362244040_3984277742338389403_o.jpg

Escudo 1988? Surely they meant 1998?

Also, making one of the most looked forward to feature as a preorder bonus? Very very poor decision there. Typical of games nowadays :rolleyes:

Holding Pikes Peak and the cars as a hostage for pre-order bonus shows - in my opinion - very little confidence in their own game.

Escudo 1988? Surely they meant 1998?

Also, making one of the most looked forward to feature as a preorder bonus? Very very poor decision there. Typical of games nowadays :rolleyes:
They've always made the Group B cars DLC - well, in the first game they did, (I think they didn't have any in the second game) they weren't in the last one and only became playable in certain events for 3. They've generally made weird decisions with those cars therefore.

Milestone?

Well, all you guys can do is live in hope it isn't as wonky as RIDE. 4 months on its still wonky, not even a sign
or rumour of a patch

@VXR will I'm sure vouch for this, as he has RIDE in his collection and has posted pretty much the same concerns

Bright side? I don't go anywhere near rally games so I won't suffer another Milestone kick in the whatsits :lol:

Milestone?

Well, all you guys can do is live in hope it isn't as wonky as RIDE. 4 months on its still wonky, not even a sign
or rumour of a patch

@VXR will I'm sure vouch for this, as he has RIDE in his collection and has posted pretty much the same concerns

Bright side? I don't go anywhere near rally games so I won't suffer another Milestone kick in the whatsits :lol:
Rally games are awesome, you should try one! :)

Rally games are awesome, you should try one! :)

Milestone rally games are not awesome, they are terrible. Over the course of the 5-6 rally games they have churned out they seem to have made the visuals quite nice but the audio and physics are still very weak. Physics are full arcade style aimed at gamepad users so not much fun for us that use a wheel and want some realism.

Milestone are also terrible at post launch support for their games, WRC 4 on PC still has game breaking bugs that they never patched.

Milestone rally games are not awesome, they are terrible. Over the course of the 5-6 rally games they have churned out they seem to have made the visuals quite nice but the audio and physics are still very weak. Physics are full arcade style aimed at gamepad users so not much fun for us that use a wheel and want some realism.

Milestone are also terrible at post launch support for their games, WRC 4 on PC still has game breaking bugs that they never patched.
did I say milestone?

Back