S15 Drifting after having my DFP for a 3 days (First Video)

• Thread starter dave™
  • 11 comments
vtec513
not bad man keep it up it looked like u were kinda struggling with understeer and the car looked a bit grippy

yea that wasnt bad, but i cant say much cuz i havnt tried drifting yet. it did seem a bit grippy, otherwise nj :)

As it is my setting, I know how the car behaives.

It seems you're afraid of countersteering, and also with understeering.

You enter (tight) corners too slow and drift only acelerating. And when you have some angle for some reason you countersteer very little. When the car starts to slide countersteer smoothly and give some gas.

Keep trying 👍

This is the way I started to learn:tup: I had Swift "guiding" me and giving me tips (GT3):P
Was very cool, and very nice to see it again with someone else.

Edit: Ok well try to get more ride height and set the back suspension with lower spring rate than front, I usually go for like 7.2 front and 5.4 back or something, at least about 2.0 difference.

I think it's really the settings, and dont worry about them too much cause u just messed them up because they're great stock;) So well just remove the racing suspension before fiddling around, and get the car to 300BHP on N2's:tup:

That should be pretty nice for a start:)

G-T-4-Fan
Ok well try to get more ride height and set the back suspension with lower spring rate than front, I usually go for like 7.2 front and 5.4 back or something, at least about 2.0 difference.

I feel quite uncomfortable drifting with different spring rates in front and rear, it just disturbs my driving.

About raising the ride height, I only have noticed a improvement when the track is bumpy, if it is flat you can go at the lowest position without any fear.

Not bad at all, dude, nice job. Although I think it'd be pretty cool if you put more angle into your drifts. From the way I see it, drifting is all about almost losing complete control of your car, and when you almost lose control of your car, you drifts look better and better. As long as you dont lose control, hahahaha.

Latest Posts

Back