Sample 006 Why it can't work?...

• Thread starter F1man
  • 19 comments
Every time I try to race with the Sample 006 the game freezes. :confused: I know no-one in the world can get it to work but why? :odd:

Here...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Duh, this car was never fully made. It's kinda half a car. I've used it too. It freezes on me everytime. You'll never be able to drive it. You'll have to delete it off your memory card or it's gonna lock up every time.

what part is it that freezez it?
if you sub in other cars' parts one by one to find what's causing the problem, could you make a succesful sample 6 hybrid?

I think thats IT! Its not fully made... Thats why The stat screen in Arcade mode says that the car's height and width is 0. :odd:

Odd. I can drive it nicely. It has one or two... unusual properties too...

Originally posted by Famine
Odd. I can drive it nicely. It has one or two... unusual properties too...

What the hell. You got it to work? :odd: What the hell did you do to it to make it work? What are one of the 'unusual properties' that it has? :confused:

That's the kiddie - although I think that's Mr.Derek driving and not me...

Just slap a Cuore/Mira body on it and you're laughing... :D

So then it is the body that causes the freeze. To bad, although that is what I had assumed. So what you have is the equivilent of an RX7 RZ with the sample 06 name, and a cuore body?

Close... The RX-7 RZ has marginally more downforce though.

We didn't change anything. The PAL version comes like that.

You could try changing the body over to something else.

Right, so we can put whatever body on it we want and it will work. but the 06 body won't.

And I think the point lugnut was making is that the sample cars with the exception of the 01 are all made up of RX7 RZ parts. So in theory at least, U could take a stock RX7 RZ and change the name to sample 06, and slap a Cuore body on it and the ini should be the same, except for any adjustments that were made.

If you DO drive it, there's a small warning I have for you. Don't drive it on Midfield - anywhere else is fine.

Right, so we can put whatever body on it we want and it will work. but the 06 body won't.

And I think the point lugnut was making is that the sample cars with the exception of the 01 are all made up of RX7 RZ parts. So in theory at least, U could take a stock RX7 RZ and change the name to sample 06, and slap a Cuore body on it and the ini should be the same, except for any adjustments that were made

Thanks, I'll try that when I get my Sharkport hooked up again to my PC. :D :D

If you DO drive it, there's a small warning I have for you. Don't drive it on Midfield - anywhere else is fine.

What does it do on Midfield? I get the felling it's really ****ed up on that track, right?
:confused:

Isn't that the car that gave you nightmares? ;) :lol:

Ah, shuddup :P I guess it could have. You sure do a good job at finding my posts. :odd: :P

I'll try and run it when I get some time and throw a replay at daan to record... You'll see... :D

Back