Sample Cars

• Thread starter Dj Def
  • 10 comments
Not much really.

Sample001 has a Mazda RX-7 LM body, and a stupid engine with 900-odd hp.

Sample 006 is useful for nicking the suspension off, since it can be set from 45mm to 250mm.

They're mostly test-beds for the PD staff - I guess the bodies have been removed from most of them.

There's also a few more MX-5s with additional quirks (but not hp... :D). One has a luggage rack, one has Japanese plates, one sells for 10 million credits... etc. etc.

If you have a non-PAL version (ie North America, Japan), you can use the Porsche 996 911GT3, Lancia Stratos, Alitalia Stratos and Lamborghini Nomad Diablo through car swaps too. All regions can use the R34 Skyline GT-R Mspec that's in there as well.

We'll go for "my bad" at that point :D I'm on a new computer... (Athlon XP2200+, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, Radeon 9200 ViVo :D) and haven't got mk's installed yet. Or in fact the Xport... So I dragged that from memory.

I generally use the Razo Silvia's suspension anyway - there's not many reasons I need settings outside 45-130mm, and if I do, I change the ini :D

Open mk's, F1 to open help file, Contents, Car/INI files tells me that line 332 is front ride height, 336 is rear.

You can set any distance from 0mm - 250mm.

Back