Sardegna 800pp in under 23 minutes

Bro that lap time of 1:29xx you posted in another post is damn impressive in my opinion considering the fact that you have tire wear and were only running FM2 (i assume since the other fm you ran was 6) and NPCs to maybe get in the way.

What type of setup do you run in GT7? I assume you have some sort of wheel I’d like to know as much about your GT7 setup as possible especially what type of wheel and display. Thanks man and wow, you’re a top tier speed demon. Im gonna see if i can come close by copying the tune and farming the race cuz I know I’m decently fast when I have the right setup.
I run the THUSTMASTER T300RS-GT wheel and pedals. They’re alright I’d give the setup a 7.5. What I really want is a direct drive wheel of some sort I feel like my current wheel and display are hindering me to an extent. I need that sharp high fidelity very legible feedback from a wheel that has less dampening constraints and can be operated with more precision if i tighten up the lock to lock.

Hah thanks … I just use a regular PS4 controller! :)

Last edited:
lol go right ahead! "Yard sale" is a term for an accident where pieces of the vehicle go flying everywhere. It typically refers to bicycling as the water bottle goes one way, lights, go another, the tire pump lands over here, etc.
In other words, I crashed hard enough quite a few times to see pieces fly off the MP4/4. I'm not a big fan of that car, but I thought I'd give it another try. I used to run the F1500 in this race but that thing could keep Exxon-Mobil in business due to the amount of fuel it uses.
We used to use yard sale alot for snowboarding wipe outs alot but it deffinetly got thrown around when someone fell off a skateboard bike or atv etc..and lost a bunch of equipment as well.. those were the good Ole days of being a kid !!!!

Latest Posts

Back