Say thank you to Jordan.

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 40 comments

SandStorm

(Banned)
I really think it's time we all said a huge thank you to Jordan.

Jordan runs this site out of his own time and money, just so us GT fans have somewhere to come and talk about the game, or just to hang about and chat.

And with the recent server problems, he's had to go out and purchase a NEW server, again out of his own money, to correct the site.

The bloke is a legend. An honest-to-goodness legend. Imagine how much spare time and money he'd have right now if he didn't keep busting his balls to run this site for us. Yet Jordan keeps on taking time out of his own personal life, just to keep us GT enthusiasts happy, and provide a place for us to let it all hang loose. AND HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ANY OF US!

Come on people, show your appreciation!

Thank you Jordan!

Yes, thank you Jordan.
There is already a thread on this, in the Questions and Comments forum. You should at least move this to that forum. Wasting Jordan's hard-earned diskspace! Sheesh!

Originally posted by Timmotheus
Yes, thank you Jordan.
There is already a thread on this, in the Questions and Comments forum. You should at least move this to that forum. Wasting Jordan's hard-earned diskspace! Sheesh!
Well more people will see this thread if it's on the Strip, and last I saw, that thread was dead, or at least, extremely comatose. :P

How many threads do we need to sufficiently kiss Jordan's ass? I mean, one would do the job and be more beneficial to Jordan.

Anyway, thanks Jordan!

:D

hey ill help support this site by buying some of the GTP appreal..
i was eventually planning to buy a baseball jersey and a coffee mug, & since i werk i think ill buy one in september :)

No, he's an asshole.

Plus, I had Klostrophobic before Phonetikal. And I've only used Phonetikal in one place. Before that I had GT Phreak (heh), Member#3948, and a bunch other.

M3Power.

Originally posted by Klostrophobic

M3Power.

What, did I post thrice with it?

By the way - I assume the Sox took that loss today. Does it bother you that they simply aren't as good as the better teams in the league? They're going to Oakland next; good effing luck.

Clear your PMs - not that I have anything to send you.

They beat Oakland twice. In a row!

They did lose to Seattle tonight or this morning depending on what time zone you are in, you shifty mother****er.

The Sox will last until game 155, then they'll lose 7 in a row to finish the season off.

Back on topic...

Thanks Jordan. We really appreciate the time and effort you put into making this a beautiful community site, and I thank you once again.

Lotta thanks, Jordan, if it wasn't for this site i'd um...have a real hobby.

Thanks. :D

And i'd like to thank you too, Jon, for having that avatar...

Back