[[ Scooby's Pictures ]]

You have real potential there. Don't mean to be mean, just helping you have a great gallery from the start. So, first off, make your pics brighter.(0.6 to 1.0 brightness). Second, post them with the pics of the same car together so it looks more organized. Third, take the black bars off the pic. Fourth, forget phototravel.(Optional) And last, you posted the same pic twice;)

Don't mean to sound mean, just trying to help out.👍

Some of them are really great, but you need to brighten the other pics. I can barely see the surroundings in some pics, but otherwise, great job. 👍

PERFECT BALANCE
You have real potential there. Don't mean to be mean, just helping you have a great gallery from the start. So, first off, make your pics brighter.(0.6 to 1.0 brightness). Second, post them with the pics of the same car together so it looks more organized. Third, take the black bars off the pic. Fourth, forget phototravel.(Optional) And last, you posted the same pic twice;)

Don't mean to sound mean, just trying to help out.👍

u didnt sound mean, thanks for giving me them tips, it really helpfull to have others who actually are nice enough to say how to improve on something that they think you did good on. :) so thanks.

For the ones that are supposed to be dark (like the 2nd to last), they look awesome. But the other ones need to be brightened up. 👍

Please comment on my gallery. :)

Duck

Back