Scratch Manga Cars Competition

I have an idea for a new competition, you make a scratch manga car. It can be from any angle or anything else the only rule is that it has to be a manga car. for the first comp., you can do whatever car you like, the following comps wil have a car you need to make. you may also do two cars if you like, but this is optional.

the due date will be NOV.12 if you would like it to be extended just tell me.;)

Really good idea, but i won't be able to be in any. I'm good at modifying, not making them. Heh, but my work has gone really far in the like 5 days I've been doin these. Check my avatar to see half of 2 of my cars. Heh.

I'm with Chaos on this one. I have only been doin these for a week, and don't find myself quite skilled enough to do them from scratch. I will watch for the first couple comps, and work on it for a while.;)

kinda like this? i know im not done either, im gonna have every aspect of the truck

Attachments

• my-truck.gif
    my-truck.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 351
im almost finished with mine, all I have is to color it, shade it, put the brakes in it, put the seats in, put the mirrors on, and put the windsheild on, and im done:lol:

as you've probably seen elsewhere. here's my Bugatti veyron 16/4
I first drew the outline.
veyron.gif

then I shaded it.
bugatti.gif

then I saw it was tall, and was told also. :)
bugatti2.gif

then finally I was told my tires are skinny. :cool:
011103-bugatti2.gif

also I thank Twin_Turbo511 from mangacar forums for making the rims. I was lazy at the moment, didn't wanna make my own.

I might make other views, but for right now, i'll just enter this car.

Nov 12 eh? I may have to enter this one. I got a surprise.....but you can't see it yet. Must make it perrrrrrrrrrrrrfect. Hope it comes out good. Great stuff so far. Can't wait to see how that Bugatti comes out

its good ,im not entering this but im starting an 03" nsx just want some opinions to see whats wrong:) eventually im doing all 3 angles

Attachments

• nsx03.gif
    nsx03.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 203
the roof is to high and it needs tires, other than that, it looks awsome:tup:embarrassed:h and the lights are a little strange.one more thing, can you take that down on the 12th so it doesnt get confused as an entry, id apritiate it because when a person is posting a poll, they dont exactly read every post.
thanks

Originally posted by GTR DriftMaster
its good ,im not entering this but im starting an 03" nsx just want some opinions to see whats wrong:) eventually im doing all 3 angles

It looks great so far. But the roof is too high and the lights look like the lights on a '88 civic.

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
finnally finished, I think it turnd out pretty good except, Im new to the whole shading thing.:
for some reason that looks too loooooooong. the manga car side views are always compressed, so even though i think your proporiton is accurate, it doesn't look right.

I'm trying to do my own Manga style drawing and i was just wondering whether you use paint or photoshop t do the outline of the car?

Originally posted by pimpin_t
I'm trying to do my own Manga style drawing and i was just wondering whether you use paint or photoshop t do the outline of the car?

I use my animation shop. Which is exactly like paint in concept, but it lets you edit gifs with a color mixer and add frames. :D
But everyone else uses paint.

I see, just findig it hard to get the proportions right at the moment.Guess its just a case of practicing till it looks right

Back