Season Pass removed from Playstation Store

• Thread starter Tristan H
  • 15 comments
Australia
Australia
I just tried to look for the ACC Season Pass on the Australian Playstation Store and it seems to have been removed. Does anyone know anything about this?

I just tried to look for the ACC Season Pass on the Australian Playstation Store and it seems to have been removed. Does anyone know anything about this?

Season pass has been removed also in Spanish playstation store and a friend of mine said that they removed also the season pass on the Xbox store..

No official statement from 505 Games or D3T LDT and Kunos Simulazione why or if they will come back

We will get new version soon so this is maybe some preparation. I still hope my full version will be playable on XSX. Maybe with $10 upgrade. I have everything on X and PC and don't want to buy it again :D

Here recently Kunos has announced they are starting to work on AC2 but it seems that will not be released until 2024 or so. Speculation on some of the other forums I follow is that major developments and new content addition for ACC may be basically at a close with only minor physic tweaks or fixing any issues with the current PC game as the Dev team starts working on the new title.
Granted 505 Games is doing the console port but any new content would still originate for PC and be created by Kunos originally before being reworked for the console version.

Kunos is a fairly small studio.

If no new yet unreleased ACC content is indeed planned it would make sense to not sell a season pass any longer if additional content will not be created or forthcoming.

Last edited:
PC doesn't have a season pass and it works fine there too. New version will need something new too. Maybe new version will be complete pack only?

PC doesn't have a season pass and it works fine there too. New version will need something new too. Maybe new version will be complete pack only?
Steam on the PC has never offered a season pass for ACC to my knowledge only the DLC packs.

Sometimes Steam on their sales will bundle some or all the DLC packs with a game at a reduced price but those types of offers are usually only good during the actual sale.

Last edited:
Here recently Kunos has announced they are starting to work on AC2 but it seems that will not be released until 2024 or so. Speculation on some of the other forums I follow is that major developments and new content addition for ACC may be basically at a close with only minor physic tweaks or fixing any issues with the current PC game as the Dev team starts working on the new title.
Granted 505 Games is doing the console port but any new content would still originate for PC and be created by Kunos originally before being reworked for the console version.

Kunos is a fairly small studio.

If no new yet unreleased ACC content is indeed planned it would make sense to not sell a season pass any longer if additional content will not be created or forthcoming.
It makes sense to remove the season pass if it is purely a means to fund the DLC, but it seems like especially on consoles it is normally also a discount convenient all DLC pack that continues to be available.

I'm not sure if I will buy all the individual DLCs, but I was interested in the season pass.

Here´s my baseless assumption:

ACC is content complete and they removed the SP to prevent people from buying it since no more content is coming out.

The existing DLC will be bundled and re-branded soon.

The SP was a bargain, vs buying individual DLC. Too bad if you didn't get it. Possibly Kunos/505 are planning a Season 2 pass with US tracks and maybe some missing cars?

So I missed my season pass window like a pit stop?!

all the dlc is 57 Euro, is that correct?!

Last edited:
So I missed my season pass window like a pit stop?!

all the dlc is 57 Euro, is that correct?!
Very possible. But, you'll have to keep checking to see when and if it drops in price. They might, as someone said above, repackage it as a bundle.

Maybe they took the season Pass down because like a few folks have said have an Ultimate version coming out with all the DLC and maybe they are ready to drop the PS5 and XBX versions

I couldn't afford to get the season pass at the time now got it i have to pay 20 quid extra :( great

Back