Seasonal event - classic muscle car

• Thread starter tejsodi
  • 27 comments
tejsodi
Who can let me borrow a classic muscle car for the seasonal event there r requirements but I forget them now.. Thanks guys!

They're fairly cheap in the OCD. Dont worry about which is better they all handle like a shopping trolley full of bricks, with the wheels made of cheese, driving on a shagpile carpet, coughing and chugging along. Oh and its on fire.

Who can let me borrow a classic muscle car for the seasonal event there r requirements but I forget them now.. Thanks guys!

You just need to play one seasonal event and you'll have enough money. The K-lightweight event gives 100k for 3 short laps.

They're fairly cheap in the OCD. Dont worry about which is better they all handle like a shopping trolley full of bricks, with the wheels made of cheese, driving on a shagpile carpet, coughing and chugging along. Oh and its on fire.

👍👍👍

They're cheap as chips. Honestly, you can afford one. Just win Like The Wind Indy once, buy one, stick some soft tyres on and you'll be fine.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's not entirely true. Some drive like they're on wheels made of cheddar and some like swiss, some like they are on shag carpet but some like they are on lowpile commercial...they aren't all the same...lol.

:)

I thought it was just me.. Indy road course was black with all the donuts I was doing.

I used a Cobra. The K races (the last one in the series) is good for grinding. I put race tires on a Suzuki and just grind away. Quick money.

The formula was 4-4-4. 400 hp, 4-in-the-floor, and 4,000 lbs. Bias ply tires and drum brakes with a bench seat. Gallon of premium was 35 cents.

Does anyone know if they let you use the Grand Touring Garage 1970 Mustang Trans-Cammer or Art Morrison Corvette'60?

'63 Corvette with jeremy_craig's tune worked great. Strangely, it wouldn't allow me to use my '62 Buick Special.

I suggest to you the Plymouth Superbird. Won me ALL 5 races...and a TON of $$$. Here's the key: don't go all-out with the Superbird...I'm talkin' about tuning the **** out, maxing it out. Just take it easy and tune it up to about 500HP, with hard racing tires and most importantly, buy a custom transmission (20,000 credits) because 1: you'll get an extra gear--since the stock tranny is only a cheap 4 speed--so that extra 5th gear will definitely help. Hope this helps you...!

4-4-2 Four Barrel, Four Speed, Dual Exhaust.

My next door neighbor years ago bought a new Olds Cutlass 442. Fast car. Neighbor on the other side of him bought a new 65 GTO. They were some fast cars for the day but not a one of them had brakes.

Wouldn't let me use my Buick Special for an odd reason. It highlighted the "Before 1980" part. last time I checked the Special had it's date way before 1980...

Alex_Polska
Wouldn't let me use my Buick Special for an odd reason. It highlighted the "Before 1980" part. last time I checked the Special had it's date way before 1980...

I think they don't let u use it becuz it's a 2008 sema award car or sumthing.. Nd it has been modified b4 u get it if that makes ne sense to u players..?

I hope the people in here that posted that they are using de-tuned race cars aren't also complaining about how easy A spec is..

So...
You like Hondas? LOL

FYI I'm a huge muscle car fan....

Back