Secret Cars [Hybrids, Lambo, Etc]

• Thread starter X
  • 25 comments

X

Ok with my next video comming up, I would love to show off some of these "secret cars".

I have NOOOOO clue on how to get them, I have GameShark 2 (the thing u stick in ur memory slot) but I could get gameport or whatever else is needed.

Who can Provide me with a SAVE and/or Instructions on how to get these damn cars!? I would give you credit in the video, please let me know - Im new to this secret cars thing. Thanks a lot!

speed_city@yahoo.com or reply.

the easy way - go buy the SharkPort 2 (USA) or XPort (everywhere else) and download this to your memory card:

Lamborghini Diablo JGTC
Lancia Stratos Rally Car
Porsche 996 GT3

Attachments

• j - gt3.sps
    96.3 KB · Views: 62
Hmmmmm thanks - whats this MK's program? i did a search in forums and didnt exactly find the answer. Anyone have a save with ALL the cars you can possibly get? I heard of 60,000hp cars and 1,000hp F1's.....

X you are a genius. I am insanely curious about these Hybrid and secret cars. I cant see them like most of the public. I thank you so much, you have no idea how excited I am. Thanks so much man. Make this video like the last one but just spotlight any hybrid cars. I would personnallly rather see like 30 seconds of a Diablo racing than like 6 flashes of a bunch of 5 second clips of cars I have seen 1 million times over.

Man I cant wait. make sure to get some Road Car taht handles like and F1 and has like 50,000hp.

Goddamn I am so excited.....

Originally posted by X
Hmmmmm thanks - whats this MK's program? i did a search in forums and didnt exactly find the answer. Anyone have a save with ALL the cars you can possibly get? I heard of 60,000hp cars and 1,000hp F1's.....

MK's programs to down load.

MKS v.33
MKS v.32

I down have the sharks-port or x-port so don't know how it works.
But go to the Hybrids, Cheats, and Gamesharks foram at GTplanet for more help.

Aite thanks, Im gonna do everything I can to get all these secret cars in the next video, maybe even just these secret cars, call it "GT3 Secrets" :D Ofcorse this will include hybrids, F1s with 1000+ hp, road cars with 60,000+ hp and more.

Thanks a lot for all the help.

With the Shark-Port ( for NTSC user ) and X-Port ( for Pal user )
You to transfer the GT3 or GTC Game-Save or Replay, to Your Computer.

The Shark-Port, save the Game-Save / Replay as .SPS file.
The X-Port save the Game-Save / Replay as .XPS file.

With MK's Software, You can open this Gamesave !
You can see all Cars from the Garage, with her curent settings and parts.

If You like, You can to change this parts. ( A Mini Cooper with a Escudo engine, F-090 tires ... )
The part change is verry easy, You can to pick up the Part's from a list.

But if You like, MK's Software can create every of the original Cars too ! ( With one klick from a list )

You can export every of this Car's, ( With MK's Software) as .ini file
You open a other Gamesave with MK's Software and import this cars ( .ini files ) to this Gamesave.

Now You to transfer this "new" Gamesave back to Your PlayStation 2

If You open a GT3 Replay with MK's Software, You can see the Car and all Settings / Parts
That's verry good for online racing, to verify Replays from other's :P

Now You can export this Car from the Repay, as .ini file too
and import this Car ( with all settings ) to Your own Garage :eek:

So You can make a Gamesave / Garage, with all winner-cars from online-racing...
( I'm love this option ! )

So long
Werner

Look at this.

Attachments

• sample001.jpg
    sample001.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 245
Because its a Porche 911 GT3 model (not the game the real life GT3 classification)

Ok as im here talking about that car.

How do I get it in any other colour, if I change the colour it just stays white?
Oh and its also in some odd view when you try the outside car view its elevated so high that you can only see like the front bumper.

Well?

If it changes to white U are most likely using the wrong color codes. Are U using GS2 or SP? If your using MK's, what version?

Don't know about the odd view.

Im using my X-port and MK`s version 33.

The odd view things probably something to do with the fact that im using GTC 2001 Tokyo.

Well if your using V33, U can't be using the wrong codes, so maybe the color has somethin to do with using GTC 2001 as well. I know all the colors are available in GT3(NTSC).

Buggah.

Oh well it will have to stay white then.
BTW which sample car is the cerebra body (the one with the honda licence plate).

Back