Secret Miata?

While I was working on Project Rotary Miata, selected 'roadster_sr_lmt_97_opt' as my base car. The only color availible is Sparkle Green Metallic. When I got in game, I noticed a few things different. It looks just like the Miata you can win in the Clubman Cup, except it has a roll bar and GT3 liscence plates, and a racing seat. Is this a car that is not normally obtainable? Because I've never seen it otherwise...

I think it should be in either the hybrids and gameshark forum or the GT3 forum.

Moved, thanks :)

Also, I can't get this Miata off my shoulders, as an expression! :lol:

You actually try to sell it and says 'you can not sell this car'.

OK, here's my best guess... GT3 was probably originally planning to have a Skip Barber Driving School in it, and the Miata I'm using would be your 'demo car' to practice driving maneuvers. Anyone with me on that?

There are a few hidden Miatas in the game, one has a little spoiler and an actual Japanese tag on it, it is believed to be a copy one of the game designers actual cars.

I've got all the secret Miatas in my 'Race Garage'. You can download it by clicking on the link in my sig if you have a Sharkport/X-Port and use NTSC.

CarbonFiber Man
I've got all the secret Miatas in my 'Race Garage'. You can download it by clicking on the link in my sig if you have a Sharkport/X-Port and use NTSC.

If only I could though, the x-port isn't available any more.

Polyphony001
If only I could though, the x-port isn't available any more.

Here Below is the Hidden Green Miata With Roll Cage, The one that Mr Chaos is pretty much the same with a Rear Spoiler and it has Japanese License plates! I didn't take a pic of that one though, It is a Must have if your into the Hidden cars in GT3.

OK, there is a total of 3 hidden Miatas (ones you can't sell):

The aforementioned Green Miata
A matching (rollbarred) White Miata with Japanese plates
Another white Miata with a small spoiler on the back and Japanese plates (with the front one sort of retro-fitted to the lower grille) and a couple of sitckers on the back and what appears to be a custom exhaust tip

Maybe Polyphony's staff knew these cars could be unlocked and threw their a couple of their own personal rides in for fun :cool:

It should also be noted that their are a total of 16 Miatas, obtainable or otherwise, in GT3 :odd:

Back