Sega GT on PC?

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 3 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Just saw that about an hour ago... Sega GT for the PC... it's made by Activision... looked a bit like GT3, but the cars weren't as good looking... ever heard of it? would it be a good buy? I don't have a DC, and i've heard good comments on the DC version...

Nah, skip it. I have Sega GT on the DC, and there's some serious issues with the control and physics model. I had the opportunity to play it on the PC as well, and it's really not much better. If you run across it for 9.99 (Lot's of Sega's PC titles drop in price really fast) it might be worth it, but for the full price, I'd play something else. :(

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Nah, skip it. I have Sega GT on the DC, and there's some serious issues with the control and physics model. I had the opportunity to play it on the PC as well, and it's really not much better. If you run across it for 9.99 (Lot's of Sega's PC titles drop in price really fast) it might be worth it, but for the full price, I'd play something else. :(

I spent my time in that game creating overpowered cars and driving them like I was drunk in Sega GT:D

Back