Sega Rally 2 for DC, what the hell is this crap?

I bought this because Lancia Stratos on the cover looked cool.

Ever tried Ridge Racer?

Ever tried Rideg Racer on dirt with less traction? No? That's Sega Rally on DC.

I like the fact that it has many cool rally cars including historic rally cars but damn it, it drives like turd.

Originally posted by InterCooler
I bought this because Lancia Stratos on the cover looked cool.

Ever tried Ridge Racer?

Ever tried Rideg Racer on dirt with less traction? No? That's Sega Rally on DC.

I like the fact that it has many cool rally cars including historic rally cars but damn it, it drives like turd.

I actually like it, cause i can drive the cars with ease, with out haveing to use the brake or really slow down:)

hopefully you didn't pay over 20 bucks for it, cause its really not worth any thing over 20, especially with the frame rate issues.

I really liked the arcade version, but a huge sitdown cabinet with pneumatics and a big screen always helps. I don't think a home version could ever measure up.

Alternatively, have you ever wanted to see an arcade GT? I know I have. Imagine...you bring in your memory card, with your personally tuned cars, and race them! Someone steal this idea, quick! :)

Originally posted by risingson77
I really liked the arcade version, but a huge sitdown cabinet with pneumatics and a big screen always helps. I don't think a home version could ever measure up.

Alternatively, have you ever wanted to see an arcade GT? I know I have. Imagine...you bring in your memory card, with your personally tuned cars, and race them! Someone steal this idea, quick! :)

They did that once, but not with GT, with NFl blitz for the N64. you brought in your memory card(s) and after you payed for the game, and select the option to load from the card, then a little metal box on the side of the cabinet opened and you stuck you card in

Originally posted by space

They did that once, but not with GT, with NFl blitz for the N64. you brought in your memory card(s) and after you payed for the game, and select the option to load from the card, then a little metal box on the side of the cabinet opened and you stuck you card in

Yeah...too bad I don't care about NFL Blitz. Or own an N64. :D

hey...

I actually really like Rally 2. I don't know why, but I just really enjoy the physics of it.

Too bad it was sold a while ago...I wish I still had it. I'll wait 'til its $10 to re-buy it though ;) :)

best car: 205 T16 :eek:

I kicked everyone's a$$ with the 306 in the arcade version.

alright, if you're sticking to the non-Group B cars (including that Lancia 037 :eek:) my favorite is the Corolla WRC--especially the Tein colors :cool: :burnout:

Is it just me or are the Lancers a b*tch and a third on everything? They're quick, but they're not the "pitch it around" style of the smaller cars (like the 206 and the Corolla) nor the "uberpower" style of the bigger cars. They're just odd.

Peugeot 0wnz j00. :D

I kicked everyone's a$$ with the 306 in the arcade version. :burnout:

I did too, until i found a game called SCUD Race. That game kicked royal a** in 4+ player mode. I undefeated in the races. For some reason, I am always the person that used the faster car in that game:D:lol:

Back to topic, I'm not a diehard player SR2 player, if someone challenged me, then of course I had to hand them their a** on a silver platter:D Normally i would pick the Statos, cause its just plain cool.

Off the topic, Has anyone been able to experience 8-player Daytona USA 2, with the full car body style seat? OMG its 🤬 unbelieveable!

Originally posted by ~JoeGT1~
"What the hell is this crap?"

One of the best damn DC games I have. :)
Amen brother!
I don't really care for arcade style racers but there is something special about the Sega Rally series. It was the reason I bought a Saturn, and it was the last game I sold when I got rid of my Saturn. :)

I pretty much like all rally games. BTW, I can't stomach Ridge racer series for some reason. :rolleyes:

Back