Selling A Ps2 With Games And Extras Cheap!!!!

im selling a almost new ps2 with 5 of the best games you can get: grand theft auto 3, gran turismo 3, state of emergency, midnight club street racing, and atv offroad fury. you get all the cords and hook ups, plus 2 dualshock controllers, and a memory card. and i also have the dvds: dumb and dumber, rush hour 2, fast n furious, pearl harbor, and scary movie, if you want any of those dvds you can tell me and i will add them for a additional price. you can have all this for the price of 375.00 or best offer plus shipping, any offers email me at: mudvaynedig3@aol.com or instant message me on A.I.M at : BoNg LaDeN 420

nice price. Too bad i already have one and don't need another.

Hope you find a buyer and welcome to GTP, but a gut feeling is telling me you are here only to sell your ps2.

BTW-Whats your reason for selling?

Too bad everyone here already has a PS2 since that's why 99% found this site, because we all played GT3. I'd suggest Ebay, you'll probably have better results. Plus I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to buy a PS2 from a perfect stranger, not to mention one with the name Bong Laden (Doesn't exactly inspire trust or denote intelligence)

Originally posted by BoNg LaDeN 420
im selling a almost new ps2 with 5 of the best games you can get: grand theft auto 3, gran turismo 3, state of emergency, midnight club street racing, and atv offroad fury.
Those are the 5 best games you can get? I don't think so. ;)

Back