Sema 2005 -:UPDATED:-

hsrdragger
How'd you do that, xcsti?
Thanks a lot! 👍

For that...I'll add some more pics in a couple minutes!
-Scott

They were in the wrong format.

Use "thumbnail forum 1" not 2

I wish i could have gone. I dont want to sound like a n00b or anything, but what does the "ARC" on the FMI on the skyline. i know its on the one in GT4, and i've seen it on a another R34. and btw, i love the purple caprice wit da 40"s yo. :drool: j/k :crazy: 👎

Edit: I just noticed the S-class CONVERATBLE(!), but i think it would look much classier without the bright blue paint, chrome "rims", and dumb interior. it is a show car, so i guess its ok

300E_guy
I wish i could have gone. I dont want to sound like a n00b or anything, but what does the "ARC" on the FMI on the skyline. i know its on the one in GT4, and i've seen it on a another R34. and btw, i love the purple caprice wit da 40"s yo. :drool: j/k :crazy: 👎

Edit: I just noticed the S-class CONVERATBLE(!), but i think it would look much classier without the bright blue paint, chrome "rims", and dumb interior. it is a show car, so i guess its ok

I have no idea what "ARC" stands for and I don't consider myself a "n00b". I searched for a couple minutes and couldn't find their homepage.

They make anything cooling-related (ic, filters, radiators, etc.).

ahhhh, I see. note to self: watch spelling. its convertible. :dunce: That flex on the titan is amazing too. how many inches of travel do you think that is?

JFM92_GTRacer
Man, that show looks awesome! :) Always wanted to go to the Sema show. :(

Its not that hard to get into the show. Just work at an automotive shop in your area (I worked for Tire Rack (I'm a student so its not fulltime)).....such as Discount Tire, and order tickets using the company's name. SEMA sends the tickets to the company....then just pay for the flight/hotel/car/whatever

Back