Senegal WINS!!

United States
St. Cloud, Florida
aracefan
I can't believe Senegal in their first ever World Cup game beat defending champions, and highly favored to repeat, France??
1-0

Who would have thunk it.

Congratulations to Senegal. They have also kept a highly talented frontline out of goal. Great job.
Now, if the US can come up with a similar result against Portugal??

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
US beating Portugal is a lot more 'on' than Senegal beating France!

True, true. I just hope it happens. I would like to see Donovan get the 1st goal for the US in the World Cup.

Originally posted by barryf1fan

Now, if the US can come up with a similar result against Portugal??

Not gonna happen, Luis Figo is one of the best players in the world, and the rest of the squad ain't bad either.

Well damn. Thanks for telling me the out come of the first game. :lol: I was not about to get up at 6am and watch that game this morning. But i was going to watch the rerun at 6:30pm. Anyways wow I can’t believe that France lost.

Senegal WINS? What the hell are you talking about? It's on right now! And if it's taped, you FOOLS just spoiled the game for me!!! Why, oh why???

Originally posted by M5Power
Senegal WINS? What the hell are you talking about? It's on right now! And if it's taped, you FOOLS just spoiled the game for me!!! Why, oh why???

Yeah its taped. the game started about 9 hours ago.

Sorry about that y'all. :(

This was my 1st and will be
my last World Cup Post. :D

I didn't realize there were some soccer (read "football") fans on here. Of course you guys didn't get up before the chickens to see the start of the first game now did ya. :lol: Ok, ok, so I'm a bit of a goober. I'm ok with that though. :P

Originally posted by barryf1fan
Sorry about that y'all. :(

This was my 1st and will be
my last World Cup Post. :D

I didn't realize there were some soccer (read "football") fans on here. Of course you guys didn't get up before the chickens to see the start of the first game now did ya. :lol: Ok, ok, so I'm a bit of a goober. I'm ok with that though. :P
:lol: thanks Barry...... :D :D

yeap that's why France didn't have Zidane

BTW the US is not gonna beat Portugal, i'll bet on that, anyone up for it

Portugal has the easiest groupe lmao ! Portugal are a bloody good team, so no one doubt them, in Euro 2000 they got to the semi's piss !

Originally posted by F2002
France are nothing without Zidane !

What the hell are you talking about??

Henry, Trezeguet, Pires (although hes injured), Thuram, Desailly, Barthez, Lizarazu, Vieira. To name just a few.

Back