Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to creat and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.

I will make my livery later today or tonight as I have a GT3 League Race to do in s couple hours.

SDM_Viper
Awesome, glad to have you onboard, and had a great time trying to chase you down. No need to run the time trial, as I already have an idea of your pace, and post your livery when complete and I will add your profile to the Driver Profile List.

Driver: SDM_Viper
Race Team: Karman Racing
Sponsor: Karman
Car Number: 48
Driver Class: PRO

Attachments

• 3D131C54-1C72-40E7-9581-97AC90962A1D.jpeg
    3D131C54-1C72-40E7-9581-97AC90962A1D.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
Driver: SDM_Viper
Race Team: Karman Racing
Sponsor: Karman
Car Number: 48
Driver Class: PRO
Hey SDM_Viper, was taking a closer look at your racecar livery. Looks great , but there were a few details that need edited to align with the series livery standard. Take a look at the "Livery Uniformity Series Standard" tab in the first post. Example car pictures and links to all required decals are shown and available there. Also, you may want to render a PRO livery with black number plates, mirrors, winglets, and accents, and a PRO AM livery with White number plates, mirrors, winglets number plates and accents. This will have you ready regardless of what placement you end up for the start of the series. Appreciate it and look forward to racing with you again.

Hey SDM_Viper, was taking a closer look at your racecar livery. Looks great , but there were a few details that need edited to align with the series livery standard. Take a look at the "Livery Uniformity Series Standard" tab in the first post. Example car pictures and links to all required decals are shown and available there. Also, you may want to render a PRO livery with black number plates, mirrors, winglets, and accents, and a PRO AM livery with White number plates, mirrors, winglets number plates and accents. This will have you ready regardless of what placement you end up for the start of the series. Appreciate it and look forward to racing with you again.

I will make those changes again tomorrow and I will submit a redesign to the thread and you can post that to the drivers entry list.

SDM_Viper

To all the Drivers signed up for this Super Trofeo series so far:
We have about a month to go before the opening race night of the season. I hosted a successful recruitment/practice room on Saturday that seemed to garner some interest, and scored the series another quality driver. I've also tagged just about every driver I know in the first post in the hope that some take a look. I would like to ask if you fellas could take a minute and throw out some invites, using the first post link, to drivers you know that may be interested. The success and quality of this series comes down to the quality and commitment of the drivers. Thanks in advance for your help, and I'm hoping to run another practice/recruitment session this Friday night. See some of you then.

Wasn't sure if everyone was tagged in the edited first post, so I am tagging everyone in this post to take a look at the link below in the hope some of you might be interested in joining. It's a low commitment, 1 race night per month series over 8 race night events. Hope to see some familiar names.
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Race Series: Taking Sign Ups NOW, take a look inside.

Tagging all known drivers:
@Nicktune @Timlour @Neutty @soundtiger95 @MikeGrove @Herimopp89 @man69800 @Kgffy
@Kudos00 @randomRacer1 @thracerviewr @LightningFox
@Lozano1 @Everede @nmcp1
@Rob Brown @Grandpa Money @Phlano099 @Rednose58 @Mully465 @Marius789 @Ralliartist @NASCARNATE91 @Mtran82 @Mt626v6 @Jw_wk1010 @Noob01_lmdead @N38824r @TomMang_68 @gulfvet67 @basswerks1 @Fudman420 @Akzl298 @racingchamp30 @Nascarcory @Raw10_2u @WildOne1976 @Alexrider007 @Adramike @Rogue Clone @MajorBlixem @CrespoJr83 @Stix1127 @stelephant @diehard racer @IDreamInGT3 @JamCar0ne @Skills @o8_jedi @Nick Cannella @TTTtothetop @Drifter1171 @Jacob Falcon @TexasJDC
@OutlawQuadrnt @dsgerbc @Jav @Müle
@Adam41
@BrosifDuder @Dr_Watson @GTPvw_slc @carracerptp @ImmalovemaGTR @paulmac2k9 @GrayFox32 @Motor City Hami @Andil
@CSLACR
@JakeKing39 @bdubclub @Spurgy 777
@SpecMiata-JSW @janwlen82 @Pigems @GrayFox32 @FireEmblem10 @damonc84 @GT_Alex74 @Nicktune @Phlano099 @Yeratel84 @GTPorsche @Mtran82 @bnop9001 @LancerEvo7 @Wardez @Lost Sheltie @TrentDog1 @GaudyHornet @cnd01 @fernandoyb @Whitey093 @Herimopp89 @aceboy127 @Antares26 @racefan88 @Neyrox @Eva @TrackBound7 @Thiago Reiser @AngryEater @llNovall @CAB114 @_ApexPredator, @aceboy127, @Akzl298, @Alan_2134, @AngryEater, @Antares26, @Arielsharon, @bigbeefytaco, @CAB114, @cbcvabch, @Clean Racer, @CrazyJohn, @cyclingjudoka, @damonc84

I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to creat and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series.

Sending PM now of qualifying
Welcome to the series. You are now on the drivers list, and I did receive your PM with the time trial results. You are welcome to begin working on your livery per the Uniform livery tab in the first post. Be sure to render a PRO and PRO AM version of your livery, and post a picture here in the thread when complete so it can be added to the driver profiles page. Glad to see you sign up, and look forward to racing with you on track.:cheers:

@llNovall
I will submit my time trial tomorrow arround 7 pm cent.
Im lokking forward to this
PSN: GT_502_sh

If the series fills up, I have no problem backing down to reserve status. Hope this takes off, looks like an interesting series.

@llNovall
I will submit my time trial tomorrow arround 7 pm cent.
Im lokking forward to this
PSN: GT_502_sh
Welcome to the series. You are now on the drivers list, and I'll be sure to keep a look out for your time trial pm. You are welcome to begin working on your livery per the Uniform livery tab in the first post. Be sure to render a PRO and PRO AM version of your livery, and post a picture here in the thread when complete so it can be added to the driver profiles page. Also, I noticed you were looking for a teammate. Though I will not be keeping any team scoring, livery and on track teammates are allowed and encouraged, especially for the purpose of working together. So feel free to try and line up a teammate. Glad to see you sign up, and look forward to racing with you on track.:cheers:

If the series fills up, I have no problem backing down to reserve status. Hope this takes off, looks like an interesting series.
Welcome to the series, and I'm excited to get this one going. You are now on the drivers list. Though I have a pretty good idea where you will place as a driver, please run the time trial at your convenience and PM me a screenshot of your results. Time trial lobby settings are shown in the first post. Also, you are welcome to begin working on your livery per the Uniform livery tab in the first post. Be sure to render a PRO and PRO AM version of your livery, and post a picture here in the thread when complete so it can be added to the driver profiles page. In regards to being a Reserve status, this series will be using a drivers pool. Reserve drivers are only in title. The Friday before the Race night Friday, a Confirmation post will be posted in the thread. The first 16 drivers to confirm from the pool of 22 drivers I hope to sign up will guarantee their grid spot for that upcoming event. Any drivers confirmed after the first 16 will fill in if there are any last minute absences based on the order they confirmed. Basically those who are most committed to racing will be sure to get their name on the list, and my hope is this should nearly guarantee a full grid for every event. Glad to see you sign up, and looking forward to racing with you on track.:cheers:

Back