Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
That was an amazing race and funny how close even the total times were!

I messed around and waited too long to try and pass you on the first race. Thought I could get by last lap. Learned my lesson for the 2nd race. Lol It also helped knowing how much fuel I could save drafting you for 3 laps.

Hopefully you noticed in the video me making fun of you for racing with your blinker on Nova. Lol. Once I saw you run a full lap with it on I turned mine on too until we pitted. Serious racing and serious competition but I can always find a way to put some funny in there.

Great racing again. I hope Guido comes up with some awesome pics.

That was an amazing race and funny how close even the total times were!

I messed around and waited too long to try and pass you on the first race. Thought I could get by last lap. Learned my lesson for the 2nd race. Lol It also helped knowing how much fuel I could save drafting you for 3 laps.

Hopefully you noticed in the video me making fun of you for racing with your blinker on Nova. Lol. Once I saw you run a full lap with it on I turned mine on too until we pitted. Serious racing and serious competition but I can always find a way to put some funny in there.

Great racing again. I hope Guido comes up with some awesome pics.
Lol, I noticed that damn blinker on during the replays, and cant even think about when it was turned on...I was "that guy". Had a blast last night. I'm sure we will get some great pictures over the next few days. Already looking forward to our next one.

Here we go :cheers:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Anyone else have this issue, so if I do time trial and watch the replay my livery looks great. But online race replays the look like it’s on ps2... not just mine but all the cars...

Anyone else have this issue, so if I do time trial and watch the replay my livery looks great. But online race replays the look like it’s on ps2... not just mine but all the cars...
I thinks some of it is the fact that because there are so many cars in online mode, there may be an automatic degradation in detail to keep the the framerates smooth during those replays online.

thank you for the pictures cuz im havin trouble with my livery and can't get transmission tune right :(
Set the "top speed" selection to 180mph first. Then set all gear ratios I have displayed as they are shown. To change to a desired top speed for a given track, move only the "final drive gear" up or down. Actual top speed is shown next to 6th gear. After you set the gearing, do not move the Top Speed slider as it will reset and move all the changes you made prior. Hope this helps as well

A5342513-247C-459C-8B0C-A9B1C5504D37.jpeg.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #2, Friday
January 17th, 2020
9:00pm est
Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Nurburgring GP Circuit
Time of Day: 17:00 Evening
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying: 15 min
Race 1 Laps: 30 min
Race 2 Laps: 30 min

-Vehicle to be used:
Gr. 3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Tuning Permitted
Racing Medium tires
Specs very close to Real World Car:
623hp maximum (power level 2/108%)
2791lbs weight minimum (103%)
Light Damage
-3x Tire wear/4x Fuel Consumption requiring pitstop strategies
-Penalties OFF (Steward and Peer Governed)

*Fuel Consumption and Tire wear will be a factor requiring a pit strategy.

PRO Target Lap times: hi 1:53's-hi 1:55's
PRO AM Target Lap times: 1:56's

Linked below is the first post with Lobby Settings (Tab 1.4) and all other necessary series details:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Details and Info

Start getting some laps in.
Confirmation to Attend post will be listed by the Friday before Race Night, January 10th as a reminder. Confirmations to attend will be accepted at any time. Be sure to post your confirmation to attend or reply to the confirmation reminder to secure your spot on the grid. First 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot on race night. Any drivers outside the top 16 to confirm may be on standby on race night to slot in for any last minute drop offs/no shows. Looking forward to our next race.

Last edited:
The Nur GP Circuit is going to be a tough one for me to be decently quick at. THat should give rise to a few other championship contenders which will make this series even more exciting.

This track, Barcelona and Fuji are tracks I have trouble with being consistent and quick at. You better take advantage of that Nova. Lol:cheers:

The Nur GP Circuit is going to be a tough one for me to be decently quick at. THat should give rise to a few other championship contenders which will make this series even more exciting.

This track, Barcelona and Fuji are tracks I have trouble with being consistent and quick at. You better take advantage of that Nova. Lol:cheers:
The Ring is one of my hot beds...lol, and I know @SDM_Viper and @GTP_Guido are quick there. Gonna be fun.

Confirm. Still need to make a livery. Hope pd fixes the livery issue that popped up today soon. Can't load custom decals you have downloaded right now. Limits liveries to in game decals which wont quite cut it.

Confirm. Still need to make a livery. Hope pd fixes the livery issue that popped up today soon. Can't load custom decals you have downloaded right now. Limits liveries to in game decals which wont quite cut it.
That usually is short lived. To help you out, check out this sight. Has every decal in the game easily searchable.
http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=watch&lang=us
Might already have the decal you need loaded. Got your attendance noted.

Back