Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
@llNovall I’m gonna try my best to make it tomorrow night. If I start I can’t guarantee I’ll finish. We came home tonight, but she can’t move around with the baby.
Glad to hear you all made it home, and hope everything is on the upside. No worries either way on tomorrow nights races. Shoot me a PM in the event it doesn't look like you will make it, otherwise see around 9.:cheers:

Redone livery.
5033126D-1B31-41C0-B2AE-99F8D152B11D.jpeg

I am available to race, I realize missed confirmations so if I have to watch that's ok. Sorry.
Your good to go. DesertPenguin dropped out for tonight leaving a spot vacant. You were the first reply, so it's all yours. See ya at 9pm est.
:cheers:

Mark is also confirming his attendance later
I have you guys noted as confirmed from a week or so ago. Both of you are good. If everyone who has confirmed shows as expected, we are looking at 9 PRO/7 PRO AM for a full 16 car grid tonight. Should be a good night of racing. Good luck and see you in about 30 minutes.

I will be opening the room a little early, around 8:50ish est. See ya then.

Race Room for Event #2 is open:
ID: 0475 4129 4183 6497 8244

Party chat open

Warm up/practice laps permitted until 9:15pm est. Good luck everyone.

20200118_023246.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Event #2, at the
Nurburgring GP Circuit
Post Race Report
Another great night of racing to everyone who made it to the grid. While we did not complete a full 16 car field, we did have a good turn out of 13 drivers, some of which were joining us for their first race of the series. There were some very intense battles all over the grid, and overall for such a difficult track to pass, I witnessed alot of patience and great racecraft in some of the most heated exchanges. Multiple passes, some great defense (@SDM_Viper, @Moby45, @Mark Elman to name a few I raced for position), and another very close finish for 1st place. All around, another great event.

I did witness a few incidents that could be considered reviewable. Since it is our series policy that we are peer to peer governed, only incidents that are reported will be formally reviewed. If you feel that an incident is worth a review, please look at the replay and submit an Incident Report as stated in section 4 of the first post by Monday 8pm est.

As mentioned above, there was a tie again for 1st place based on average finish placements on the night forcing the tie to again be broken by overall totalled time of both races combined. @bigbeefytaco, great racing tonight with you. 1st place as you will see on the score sheet was separated by a very slim margin. Amazing that over 2 races for over an hour's worth of racing, the margin of victory is so small for the second Event in a row!
bigbeefytaco
Screenshot_20200118-010806_Samsung Internet.jpg

II-NOVA-II
Screenshot_20200118-010739_Samsung Internet.jpg

II-NOVA-II: 62:20.125 (Race 1: 1st, Race 2: 2nd)[Avg Fin: 1.5]
Bigbeefytaco: 62:20.24(Race 1: 2nd, Race 2: 1st)[Avg Fin: 1.5]

0.116 was the difference between 1st and 2nd place tonight. Great Racing:cheers:

The Scoresheet is shown below with the overall Standings updated
Screenshot_20200118-035813_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20200118-035835_Sheets.jpg

Below are the Replays of both races. I tried to capture as many battles, passes, and pass attempts as I could. Enjoy.
Race 1

Race 2

Congratulations to our Event #2 Class Winners:
PRO: II-NOVA-II
PRO AM: task_force_141ab (ThomRos02)

Next up: Spa Francorchamps
Event details page will be posted this week for anyone looking to get a head start on some practice. Early confirmations for next event are now being accepted. The Confirmation Reminder post will be out the week before our next race night of February 7th. Note: this is a short 3 week turnaround to our next event)

Again, great racing everyone, and thank you to all who made it on the grid. See you all at Spa in a few weeks.

Last edited:
Great racing everyone 👍
Sorry @WanganGhost and everyone for the crash at the start of Race 2. In the breaking zone I came on the dirt with my left rear and lost control. :nervous:

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
He spoils us as usual with his great eye for great shots. Nice job @GTP_Guido :cheers:
I have added the post link to the first post in the media tab. Thanks for taking the time to collect and share them.

6999179862864856592_0.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #3, Friday
February 7th, 2020
March 6th, 2020
9:00pm est
Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Spa Francorchamps
Time of Day: 16:45 Afternoon
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying: 15 min
Race 1 Laps: 30 min
Race 2 Laps: 30 min

-Vehicle to be used:
Gr. 3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Tuning Permitted
Racing Medium tires
Specs very close to Real World Car:
623hp maximum (power level 2/108%)
2791lbs weight minimum (103%)
Light Damage
-3x Tire wear/4x Fuel Consumption requiring pitstop strategies
-Penalties OFF (Steward and Peer Governed)

*Fuel Consumption and Tire wear will be a factor requiring a pit strategy.

PRO Target Lap times: 2:15.0 - 2:16.0
PRO AM Target Lap times: 2:16.0 - 2:17.0

Linked below is the first post with Lobby Settings (Tab 1.4) and all other necessary series details:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Details and Info

Start getting some laps in.
Confirmation to Attend post will be listed by the Friday before Race Night, January 31st as a reminder. Confirmations to attend will be accepted at any time. Be sure to post your confirmation to attend or reply to the confirmation reminder to secure your spot on the grid. First 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot on race night. Any drivers outside the top 16 to confirm may be on standby on race night to slot in for any last minute drop offs/no shows. Looking forward to our next race.

Last edited:
Flag Rules Announcement
Had a chance to formally test flag rules with SamHain, and it was not so much the issue with penalties being assessed, but the fact that the spun/stationary vehicle ghosts when yellow flags are issued. Though this would probably help avoid an incident through a warning and ghosting, the ghosting aspect takes away from the realism effect of our races. Therefore, Flag rules will be set to OFF for this series.

Back