• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
6999175463139575320_0.jpg

Confirmation Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #3
Friday, February 7th, 2020
at 9:00pm est

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, February 7th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for Friday February 7th. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday of race night. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Event #3 at Spa, Friday Feb 7th
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

(X) @llNovall
(X) @GTP_Guido
👍 @DesertPenguin
(X) @WanganGhost
(X) @USERID_77a23
(X) @SDM_Viper
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman
(?) @ThomRos02
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
(X) @Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN
@bigbeefytaco

GT Sport Lambo spotter guide revised.png

Last edited:
Mark me down as a reserve please
@SAMHAIN85 , was this meant for the Porsche GT3 Cup?
Or if interested in joining us for this Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup you have secured a spot. This series is a first come first serve for grid spots with overflo drivers filling in if needed. Let me know.

Last edited:
Reminder Drivers:

Event #3 at Spa is this Friday, 2/7/20 at 9pm est. Please be sure to confirm your attendance or absence as soon as you know.
Confirmation link is below for stautus:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup/Next Event: Rnd #3 at Spa, Friday Feb 7th, 9pm est/Sign ups still OPEN
Thanks to those who have already confirmed. Should be a great race Event for these Lamborghini Huracans.
I revised the Driver Roster Guide to reflect roster changes since our last event and is displayed below.
GT Sport Lambo spotter guide revised.png

Hoping to see a strong showing for this Event.

ABS GLITCH
Bulletin
To all drivers tagged below. It has been discovered and verified that an ABS bug is present within GT Sport. It is unnoticeable visually, however if not checked/fixed before entering track, the game sometimes forces your ABS setting to "Weak" causing a No Abs feel/lockup. A work around has been found to curb this until PD gets it taken care of. The full process to ensure your settings are correct is stated below:
1.) Before entering the track for warmup or open qualifying, select the green check mark only.
2.) View the member list at the top of the screen to verify that your settings are displayed correctly.
3.) As a precaution whether they were right or not, select the "Options" icon, and change the ABS setting to "off", then back to your preferred setting.
4.) Recheck the members list that your setting are correct, then enter track.

After open qualifying, the host will message that qualifying is over and for all cars to be stationary after finishing their lap.
-Host will then record the qualifying times and set the grid by host. (DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ENTRY (Green check mark must remain selected)
During this time, drivers are to re-verify/fix their ABS setting.
-Once the grid is set by host and all drivers are set, Race 1 will be started.

Before race 2, drivers are asked to maintain their entry (green check mark stays selected), and to re-verify/fix their ABS setting.
-Once the scores are taken and room settings are changed to reverse grid, Race 2 will begin.

This process should help to curb this issue and will be each driver's responsibility to keep tabs on their settings.

Any questions, please ask before we get to race night.

Also, the grid is still pretty open for this Friday at Spa. Drivers with a (👍), are already confirmed. All other drivers have yet to reply. Hope to see another good turnout, especially for Spa. Thanks for everyone's attention and cooperation.

II-NOVA-II

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

(X) @llNovall
(X) @GTP_Guido
👍 @DesertPenguin
(X) @WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
👍 @SDM_Viper
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman
(?) @ThomRos02
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
(?) @Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN
@bigbeefytaco

Event #3, Friday February 7th, 2020 at Spa.

Last edited:
ABS GLITCH
Bulletin
To all drivers tagged below. It has been discovered and verified that an ABS bug is present within GT Sport. It is unnoticeable visually, however if not checked/fixed before entering track, the game sometimes forces your ABS setting to "Weak" causing a No Abs feel/lockup. A work around has been found to curb this until PD gets it taken care of. The full process to ensure your settings are correct is stated below:
1.) Before entering the track for warmup or open qualifying, select the green check mark only.
2.) View the member list at the top of the screen to verify that your settings are displayed correctly.
3.) As a precaution whether they were right or not, select the "Options" icon, and change the ABS setting to "off", then back to your preferred setting.
4.) Recheck the members list that your setting are correct, then enter track.

After open qualifying, the host will message that qualifying is over and for all cars to be stationary after finishing their lap.
-Host will then record the qualifying times and set the grid by host. (DO NOT CANCEL YOUR ENTRY (Green check mark must remain selected)
During this time, drivers are to re-verify/fix their ABS setting.
-Once the grid is set by host and all drivers are set, Race 1 will be started.

Before race 2, drivers are asked to maintain their entry (green check mark stays selected), and to re-verify/fix their ABS setting.
-Once the scores are taken and room settings are changed to reverse grid, Race 2 will begin.

This process should help to curb this issue and will be each driver's responsibility to keep tabs on their settings.

Any questions, please ask before we get to race night.

Also, the grid is still pretty open for this Friday at Spa. Drivers with a (👍), are already confirmed. All other drivers have yet to reply. Hope to see another good turnout, especially for Spa. Thanks for everyone's attention and cooperation.

II-NOVA-II

👍= will be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

👍 @llNovall
👍 @GTP_Guido
👍 @DesertPenguin
@WanganGhost
@USERID_77a23
👍 @SDM_Viper
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman
(?) @ThomRos02
@basswerks1
👍 @Moby45
@TomMang_68
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff
@Chisholm6192
👍 @Drummer79
@Jw_wk1010
@RotaryRiot
@gulfvet67
@Kgffy
@FREEREVN
@bigbeefytaco

Event #3, Friday February 7th, 2020 at Spa.
I won't be there. Sorry. But its like 50/50 right now though.

Just a heads up to all drivers:
I will not be available this Friday to host Event #3 and will need a volunteer to host and capture results.

At the time of this post, we have 6 drivers confirmed, 2 tentative, and 3 reported absent (including myself) of 21 drivers on the roster. If we cannot secure at least 12 drivers for the grid by 5pm est Friday, the Race night will be canceled and Event #3 and all remaining events will be pushed back to the next scheduled dates. If there are drivers who are no longer interested in participating in this series, please let me know so I can attempt to recruit drivers for the remainder of the season.
Anyone interested in hosting/directing the night, please pm me. I will continue to organize up to race night.
Thanks,
II-NOVA-II

Last edited:
Due to having to pick up an extra shift on my day off, I will not be available to race or host this Friday for Event #3 at Spa. Numbers are light up to this point. I will continue to organize and take confirmations for race night. Assuming we reach 12 drivers confirmed to race by 5pm est, we will need a host/director for race night. Please pm me if anyone is interested in volunteering.

I can host and record down results.

SDM_Viper
Much appreciated.:cheers:. I'll screen shot the event setting for you, and keep you posted of the race night status. Hoping we get some drivers able to race to keep the schedule on track.

OH WAIT ****. I can’t compete this week. I’m going to go see my brother SDM_RRDZ at college this weekend. I planned that out before this event. Sorry....

SDM_Viper

Race Event #3 for this Friday
2/7/20 at Spa is
Postponed
Since its 2 days out with only 5 drivers confirmed to race this Friday; Race Event #3 at Spa has been postponed.

The series will resume on Friday, March 6th, 2020 for this Event #3 at Spa Francorchamps. Event details and Confirmation reminder will be reposted.

Hopefully we can get back to the solid turnouts we started series with.

Last edited:
Invitation to all drivers:
I will be running a "For fun" Gr4 multiclass race lobby this Friday night, 2/7/20 at 11:30pm est (Possibly earlier if I get done work early) since our Lamborghini Event fell thru. Below are the hp/wgt requirements for both GS and TCR Class cars that I would ask all drivers to observe. Anyone interested or around who would like to join us are welcome. Multiple tracks will be run, and scenarios will be run.

Screenshot_20200206-141635_Sheets.jpg

Back