Qualifying to start at 9:15pm est.

Party chat open

Good luck everyone:cheers:

8502870876153185280_0.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Event #4, at
Lago Maggiore GP
Post Race Report

Another one in the books:cheers:. We had 14 drivers post up on the grid for the night. Lago Maggiore GP presented what had to be the toughest challenge so far this season. With tight corners, high speed s's, and the curbs that seemed to suck the car right to them, the challenge was 2 fold...against one another and against the car.
That is not to say that there wasn't some awesome racing and battles that brewed up during both races. In Race 1, @Roman_GT23, @Noob01_lmdead, @Moby45, and @Kevin Barrett had an epic 4 car battle for 1st place with the top position changing hands many times over throughout the 2nd half of the race. It seemed like they were nose to tail or side by side for what had to be 6-7 very clean laps. For anyone interested in viewing this amazing battle, check out the replay and go to lap 7 or 8 to the end. I had some nice battles with @PrivateSmiles, @Rob Brown, and @Whitey093 during the 2 races, but the highlight of my races were the shuffling for positions with Roman_GT23 and Kevin Barrett for 2nd place in Race 2. Some very nice passes can be seen in that battle as well.

The Lake did catch a few drivers into its grasp resulting in some spin outs, slip ups, and off tracks. There were a few incidents that occurred, however all the racing, overall, seemed clean, and any contact looked to be a result of incidental contact or contact from a driver just trying to gather things up. Great racing to all drivers who made it on the grid.:cheers:

Since it is our series policy that we are peer to peer governed, only incidents that are reported will be formally reviewed. If you feel that an incident is worth a review, please look at the replays and submit an Incident Report as stated in section 4 of the first post by Monday 8pm est.

Congratulations to our Event #4 Class Winners:
PRO: @Roman_GT23
PRO AM: @PrivateSmiles

Race 1 Winner: @Noob01_lmdead
Race 2 Winner: @Mark Elman

Screenshot_20200406-132537_Sheets.jpg
Screenshot_20200406-132554_Sheets.jpg

8512441019453670408_0.jpg
8502870867697467392_0.jpg
8502870876153185280_0.jpg
8503433826240824320_0.jpg
8358751282042766336_0.jpg
8368321432861541376_0.jpg
8512436630064201728_0.jpg
8502866472402420736_0.jpg
8368325829297439744_0.jpg
8502870878499898376_0.jpg
8358751290029769728_0.jpg

Next up: Barcelona GP on Friday, April 24th
Event details page will be posted this week for anyone looking to get a head start on some practice. Early confirmations for next event are now open and being accepted. The Confirmation Reminder post will be out the week before our next race night on:
Event #5 on Friday, April 24th.

Again, great racing everyone, and thank you to all who made it on the grid. Hope to see another strong field at Barcelona in a few weeks.:cheers:

View attachment 906608
Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Event #4, at
Lago Maggiore GP
Post Race Report

Another one in the books:cheers:. We had 14 drivers post up on the grid for the night. Lago Maggiore GP presented what had to be the toughest challenge so far this season. With tight corners, high speed s's, and the curbs that seemed to suck the car right to them, the challenge was 2 fold...against one another and against the car.
That is not to say that there wasn't some awesome racing and battles that brewed up during both races. In Race 1, @Roman_GT23, @Noob01_lmdead, @Moby45, and @Kevin Barrett had an epic 4 car battle for 1st place with the top position changing hands many times over throughout the 2nd half of the race. It seemed like they were nose to tail or side by side for what had to be 6-7 very clean laps. For anyone interested in viewing this amazing battle, check out the replay and go to lap 7 or 8 to the end. I had some nice battles with @PrivateSmiles, @Rob Brown, and @Whitey093 during the 2 races, but the highlight of my races were the shuffling for positions with Roman_GT23 and Kevin Barrett for 2nd place in Race 2. Some very nice passes can be seen in that battle as well.

The Lake did catch a few drivers into its grasp resulting in some spin outs, slip ups, and off tracks. There were a few incidents that occurred, however all the racing, overall, seemed clean, and any contact looked to be a result of incidental contact or contact from a driver just trying to gather things up. Great racing to all drivers who made it on the grid.:cheers:

Since it is our series policy that we are peer to peer governed, only incidents that are reported will be formally reviewed. If you feel that an incident is worth a review, please look at the replays and submit an Incident Report as stated in section 4 of the first post by Monday 8pm est.

Congratulations to our Event #4 Class Winners:
PRO: @Roman_GT23
PRO AM: @PrivateSmiles

Race 1 Winner: @Noob01_lmdead
Race 2 Winner: @Mark Elman

Next up: Barcelona GP on Friday, April 24th
Event details page will be posted this week for anyone looking to get a head start on some practice. Early confirmations for next event are now open and being accepted. The Confirmation Reminder post will be out the week before our next race night on:
Event #5 on Friday, April 24th.

Again, great racing everyone, and thank you to all who made it on the grid. Hope to see another strong field at Barcelona in a few weeks.:cheers:

Look at that points spread. If you had not have gained those two positions on the last lap of the 2nd race I would have beat you in points for the night. I have disgraced my family...Lol j.k What a fun night it was. Very challenging.

I may be biased but the 1st race was my fav of the two. LOL

Look at that points spread. If you had not have gained those two positions on the last lap of the 2nd race I would have beat you in points for the night. I have disgraced my family...Lol j.k What a fun night it was. Very challenging.

I may be biased but the 1st race was my fav of the two. LOL

seems that entering pits at lap 7 worked fine.....

hey guys! i’d like to join the action:)
Welcome @MBarry as our latest entry to the series. He will be racing in the P1 Motorsports Chupacabra Huracan No. 11 car. Glad to have you with us, and be sure to confirm your availability for our next event on Friday, April 24th. Good luck, and looking forward to racing with you.:cheers:

8368321432861541376_0.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #5, Friday
April 24th, 2020
9:00pm est
Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Barcelona GP
Time of Day: 19:30
Conditions: Clear
Qualifying: 15 min
Race 1 Laps: 17 Laps to = 30 min
Race 2 Laps: 17 Laps to = 30 min

-Vehicle to be used:
Gr. 3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Tuning Permitted
Racing Medium tires
Specs very close to Real World Car:
623hp maximum (power level 2/108%)
2791lbs weight minimum (103%)
Light Damage
-3x Tire wear/4x Fuel Consumption requiring pitstop strategies
-Penalties OFF (Steward and Peer Governed)

*Fuel Consumption and Tire wear will be a factor requiring a pit strategy.

PRO Target Lap times: 1:44-1:45.5
PRO AM Target Lap times: 1:45-1:47

Linked below is the first post with Lobby Settings (Tab 1.4) and all other necessary series details:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Details and Info

Start getting some laps in.
Confirmation to Attend post will be listed by the Friday before Race Night as a reminder. Confirmations to attend are open and will be accepted at any time. Be sure to post your confirmation to attend or reply to the confirmation reminder to secure your spot on the grid. First 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot on race night. Any drivers outside the top 16 to confirm may be on standby on race night to slot in for any last minute drop offs/no shows. Looking forward to our next race.

Last edited:
8512441019453670408_0.jpg

Confirmation Reminder Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #5,
Friday,
April 24th, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Alright Gentlemen,
It's that time again: Confirmation Reminder Post.
We already have 7 drivers early confirmed as shown below, leaving 9 guaranteed spots left for Event #5 on April 24th. Any additional drivers that confirm available will be on standby Reserve in the event a driver cancels or no shows. Be sure to secure your spot for our next event.

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, April 24th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for this event. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday of race night. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our first race at:
Barcelona Race Event Details
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.) See you all on track.

👍= Already confirmed to be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers List

👍 @llNovall /II-NOVA-II
(X) @USERID_77a23
👍 @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman / LmanKram7
👍 @ThomRos02
👍 @Moby45
👍 @TomMang_68 / OMG_MANG
👍 @CPT_RowdyGiff / Johnnyg_91