Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
"I would like to compete in the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series and agree to create and adhere to the livery uniformity standard of the series."
Welcome Xrad. You will be classed as a PRO Class driver based on history racing with you.
The link to the car below was sent via PM. Good luck and see you on the grid.:cheers:
6061845180271592505_23-1.jpg

Looking forward to the Event tonight. Hope there is a good turn-out.

Not that I’m expecting anyone to give away their secrets, buuuut... Is there anyone willing to offer some guidance on setup/tuning for this track?
Need help? The tuning sheet/car on the left column has a list of performance scales that can tell you if your changes are better or not(larger number = better). Change something and see the performance scale change too. See where the changes improve and then go see if you like the tune on the track.

In general, IMO, the Hurricane is to tight and can lose grip very easily from a curb or acceleration even. Tune the car like and old Cadillac Eldorado and you'll be in the ball park.

upload_2020-4-24_10-16-44.jpeg

Last edited:
Need help? The tuning sheet/car on the left column has a list of performance scales that can tell you if your changes are better or not(larger number = better). Change something and see the performance scale change too. See where the changes improve and then go see if you like the tune on the track.
Never took note of that before...always went off of feel and raw lap times, but that could be a quick start tool to know if your heading in the right direction.

I'm posting low 1:45s consistently. More there.
Ran ~50 laps last night with xrad. My best was 1:46.2 (I’m screwed.) Maybe I can tweak my tune. Maybe there’ll be a pack with me.
Xrad got into the 1:45s but not sure how consistent.

GT Sport Lambo event 5 spotter guide.png

Event #5
at Circuit de Barcelona
Drivers Pre-Race
Good evening Drivers,
Race Night for Event #5 at Barcelona is a few hours away. Hope everyone is looking forward to racing and found some practice time. Barcelona should present quite a challenge with the tight corners (requiring patience), and the curbing through the final chicane. Racing will be tight, so pick your passing spots wisely.

As of this post, we have 15 drivers confirmed and planning to attend...a great turn out. Drivers are tagged below in order of grid priority. One more spot is available, and then any additional drivers who confirm available must wait until 9:15pm est for a chance to race if a spot opens up. Overfill drivers must be online (psn/ingame), and will be invited to the raceroom with the number of spots open via psn message at 9:15pm. First drivers to enter the room and fill the vacant spots secure their grid status.

Grid list- (confirmed and guaranteed a spot up to 9:15pm est)
@llNovall /II-NOVA-II
(X) @USERID_77a23
@Whitey093
@Mark Elman / LmanKram7
@ThomRos02
@Moby45
@TomMang_68 / OMG_MANG
@CPT_RowdyGiff / Johnnyg_91
@Roman_GT23
@PrivateSmiles
@TEX36
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish
(X) @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@Kevin Barrett / KO-Barrett
@Noob01_lmdead
@MBarry
@Xradkins
@gulfvet67

In general, IMO, the Hurricane is to tight and can lose grip very easily from a curb or acceleration even. Tune the car like and old Cadillac Eldorado and you'll be in the ball park.

View attachment 914223

afc81597af70b942f31f75572fc68b9e.jpeg

Never noticed this. I was trying to learn the fundamentals of tuning, but now I'll focus on making numbers go big :dopey:

On a serious note, has anyone noticed their tune affected by the recent physics update?

afc81597af70b942f31f75572fc68b9e.jpeg

Never noticed this. I was trying to learn the fundamentals of tuning, but now I'll focus on making numbers go big :dopey:

On a serious note, has anyone noticed their tune affected by the recent physics update?
I changed nothing on mine, and noticed better and more confident turn in, but the tail was more inclined to try and step out on exit than it was before. Not much, but noticable.

Ran ~50 laps last night with xrad. My best was 1:46.2 (I’m screwed.) Maybe I can tweak my tune. Maybe there’ll be a pack with me.
Xrad got into the 1:45s but not sure how consistent.
After the first race I looked at my tune and compared it to the look ups and found the issue. Transposed some numbers by accident. Gained about 1sec per lap and the car felt much better. I knew something was wrong when my qualifying lap was a barnburner but I was 2 seconds off.

8367781579564516880_0.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Event #5, at
Barcelona GP
Post Race Report

Some great ccx racing at Barcelona last Friday night. We had 14 drivers post up on the grid for the night. Barcelona had its challenges with it's close quarter sections, tight hairpin and chicane, and those sausage curbs. Everyone seemed to do a great job navigating the track while trying fight each other off.

@Roman_GT23 jumped out to a commanding lead in race 1 and never looked back.
@Moby, @Mark Elman, @llNovall, and @Whitey093 had a shuffle for podium spots, and many nose to tail, and side by side battles in the mid pack positions.

Racing overall appeared clean. Since it is our series policy that we are peer to peer governed, only incidents that are reported will be formally reviewed. If you feel that an incident is worth a review, please look at the replays and submit an Incident Report as stated in section 4 of the first post by Monday 8pm est.

Congratulations to our Event #5 Class Winners:
PRO: @Roman_GT23
PRO AM: @ThomRos02

Race 1 Winner: @Roman_GT23
Race 2 Winner: @Whitey093

8368344520928003608_0.jpg
8359337329726326296_0.jpg
8367781570976678424_0.jpg
8367781573124163088_0.jpg
8359337323957060112_0.jpg
8368344523077584400_0.jpg
8502889559393042960_0.jpg
8512459719338623512_0.jpg
8511896769387299352_0.jpg
8512459717059019288_0.jpg
8511896769789953560_0.jpg

Next up: Barcelona GP on Friday, April 24th
Event details page will be posted this week for anyone looking to get a head start on some practice. Early confirmations for next event are now open and being accepted. The Confirmation Reminder post will be out the week before our next race night on:
Event #6 on Friday, May 29th at Suzuka Circuit

Again, great racing everyone, and thank you to all who made it on the grid. Hope to see you all in a few weeks.:cheers:

View attachment 915875
Lamborghini Super Trofeo

Event #5, at
Barcelona GP
Post Race Report

Some great ccx racing at Barcelona last Friday night. We had 14 drivers post up on the grid for the night. Barcelona had its challenges with it's close quarter sections, tight hairpin and chicane, and those sausage curbs. Everyone seemed to do a great job navigating the track while trying fight each other off.

@Roman_GT23 jumped out to a commanding lead in race 1 and never looked back.
@Moby, @Mark Elman, @llNovall, and @Whitey093 had a shuffle for podium spots, and many nose to tail, and side by side battles in the mid pack positions.

Racing overall appeared clean. Since it is our series policy that we are peer to peer governed, only incidents that are reported will be formally reviewed. If you feel that an incident is worth a review, please look at the replays and submit an Incident Report as stated in section 4 of the first post by Monday 8pm est.

Congratulations to our Event #5 Class Winners:
PRO: @Roman_GT23
PRO AM: @ThomRos02

Race 1 Winner: @Roman_GT23
Race 2 Winner: @Whitey093

Next up: Barcelona GP on Friday, April 24th
Event details page will be posted this week for anyone looking to get a head start on some practice. Early confirmations for next event are now open and being accepted. The Confirmation Reminder post will be out the week before our next race night on:

Again, great racing everyone, and thank you to all who made it on the grid. Hope to see you all in a few weeks.:cheers:

confirm for susuka

Confirming our participation in the following event:

confirming for Suzuka. Team Outtasight and their partners RedBull have decided to run a different special color combo for Suzuka race.

8359337323957060112_0.jpg

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #6, Friday
May 29th, 2020
9:00pm est
Race Event Settings and Details
Track: Suzuka Circuit
Time of Day: 15:45
Conditions: Fine weather
Qualifying: 15 min
Race 1 Laps: 15 Laps to = 30 min
Race 2 Laps: 15 Laps to = 30 min

-Vehicle to be used:
Gr. 3 Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Tuning Permitted
Racing Medium tires
Specs very close to Real World Car:
623hp maximum (power level 2/108%)
2791lbs weight minimum (103%)
Light Damage
-3x Tire wear/4x Fuel Consumption requiring pitstop strategies
-Penalties OFF (Steward and Peer Governed)

*Fuel Consumption and Tire wear will be a factor requiring a pit strategy.

PRO Target Lap times: ?
PRO AM Target Lap times: ?

Linked below is the first post with Lobby Settings (Tab 1.4) and all other necessary series details:
Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Details and Info

Start getting some laps in.
Confirmation to Attend post will be listed by the Friday before Race Night as a reminder. Confirmations to attend are open and will be accepted at any time. Be sure to post your confirmation to attend or reply to the confirmation reminder to secure your spot on the grid. First 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot on race night. Any drivers outside the top 16 to confirm may be on standby on race night to slot in for any last minute drop offs/no shows. Looking forward to our next race.

Confirmation Reminder Post

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup
Event #6,
Friday,
May 29th, 2020

at 9:00pm est
Alright Gentlemen,
It's that time again:
Confirmation Reminder Post.

To all Drivers tagged in this post, please confirm your status by posting here in the thread or via PSN message that you "will" or "will not" be racing by the confirmation deadline of 5pm Friday, May 29th (Race Night) to secure your grid spot for the Event. The first 16 drivers to confirm attending are guaranteed their grid spot for the night up to the start of qualifying at 9:15pm est.
Race room opens for entries and warm up at 9pm est.

Below is the Main Post Link for easy reference of all policies, procedures, and series information for anyone who needs them.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series Information

Anyone with a (👍) has already confirmed and has been noted to be present for this event. Everyone else, please confirm, here in the thread or via PSN message, that you "will" or "will not" make it before the confirmation deadline of 5pm est Friday of race night. *Please reply either way*

Looking forward to our race at:
Suzuka Circuit Race Event Details Post
<<(Link has all Race Night Information to set up for practice.)

I will be absent for Event #6 due to work coverage.
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish will be Host/Race Director for the Event. Race Room ID will be posted here in the forum for entry

👍= Already confirmed to be present
(X)= notified of absence
(?)= Questionable

Drivers List
(X) @llNovall /II-NOVA-II
(X) @USERID_77a23
(X) @Whitey093
👍 @Mark Elman / LmanKram7
👍 @ThomRos02
👍 @Moby45 - HOST
(X) @TomMang_68 / OMG_MANG -(Retired from the series)
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @PrivateSmiles
👍 @TEX36
(X) @Rob Brown /no1needs2perish
(X) @Phlano099 / Phlano_099
@Kevin Barrett / KO-Barrett
👍 @Noob01_lmdead
👍 @MBarry
@Xradkins

If we do not get at least 10 drivers on the grid, Event #6 will be cancelled.
Good luck to all who attend and will look forward to our next one.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back