Series Cancelled: Lamborghini Super Trofeo Cup, 5 of 8 events Completed

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 690 comments
Everybody who will be there please send me a PSN friend request with the message "Lamborghini Super Trofeo" if we are not already friends on PSN.

I would appreciate that much.

Everybody who will be there please send me a PSN friend request with the message "Lamborghini Super Trofeo" if we are not already friends on PSN.

I would appreciate that much.
I tried but did not find “Moby45”
Closest I saw was “MoBy45”

Lambo Trofeo practice at Suzuka

CLOSED

Last edited:
What?! Like hell it's going to get cancelled! I have points to make up!
You fellas should be good. 9 are confirmed and assuming everyone shows, that should be a decent race. Also, I am still waiting for replies from 3 drivers, so hopefully 1 or 2 may show.

Announcement
Im sorry to announce, but due to the large number of drivers absent and unavailable to race for Event #6, and only 8 drivers confirmed for race night, attendance did not meet the requirement of at least 10 drivers on the grid to organize. Therefore, Event #6 at Suzuka Circuit has been cancelled. This will be counted as a drop score for all drivers.
Event #7 at Fuji is planned for Friday, June 19th at 9pm est. Again, 10 drivers confirmed and on the grid will be required to organize and run the event. On the chance that the required numbers are not fulfilled for our next Event at Fuji, the series as a whole will be concluded. Hope to see better numbers for the final 2 events, and thank you to all those who were prepared and ready to race.
👍 @Mark Elman / LmanKram7
👍 @ThomRos02
👍 @Moby45 - HOST
👍 @Roman_GT23
👍 @PrivateSmiles
👍 @TEX36
👍 @Noob01_lmdead
👍 @MBarry

I believe @Moby45 mentioned he may host a practice session for the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge at LeMans in preperation for next Friday's Finale for those looking to still do some racing tonight.

Last edited:
SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT
With the cancellation of Event #6 at Suzuka, the continued dwindling roster, and no additional outside interest in the series, I would like to ask the remaining active 11 drivers to share an opinion on attempting to finish the series for the 2 final events, or should we call it as it stands and conclude the series altogether. Any less than 10 drivers on the grid is imo, not worth the effort and time on a Friday night. This series was on life support back in February, and made a comeback for Events 3,4, and 5, but with summer on approach and the loss of interest in the series, I'm beginning to feel it taking its last breath. I appreciate every one of the 11 drivers remaining for the continued commitment and communication, but without a larger roster, the potential for a very small grid is very high. I would ask all drivers tagged below, reply below:

"Let's try to finish"
or
"Time to call it"

Thanks for the replies and opinions.:cheers:

I dont know what time I will be on tonight to get a practice server up. My ac just went out at home so I am staying outside lol.

Lamborghini Super Trofeo
has Finished
Final 2 Events Cancelled

I'd like to thank every driver that has attended this series and remained committed to trying to keep this series alive. After a revival back in March after 2 events, we were able to get 3 more events completed, however, interest in the series seems to have faded with many drivers retiring from the series leaving us with the 11 we have left on the roster. With summertime in full swing and such a small roster remaining, regrettably, the final 2 events of the Lamborghini Super Trofeo series have been cancelled. It presented some great racing and quite the challenge of wrangling these Bulls, but didn't seem to have enough pull to keep it going. Great racing to all drivers I've had a chance to race with, and I'll see most of you in July for the start of the Snail Gr4-Michelin Pilot Cup Challenge series and Season 2 of our Snail-Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series. For the rest of you, have a great summer, and you are welcome to check out our other series listed in my signature and join us if interested.

II-NOVA-II

[USER=184561]@llNovall[/USER] /II-NOVA-II
@Whitey093
@Mark Elman / LmanKram7
@ThomRos02
@Moby45
@Roman_GT23
@PrivateSmiles
@TEX36
@Rob Brown /no1needs2perish
@Noob01_lmdead / rauljimenez76
@MBarry /Matt_M8__

Last edited:
Hi Noval,

May I know if the standings are going to be that result after cancelling 2 events and finishing the series?
Hi Mark,
Ashame we weren't able to finish out this series, and I again thank you and all those who were committed and prepared to finish out the series. Below is the final standings after the 5 events completed with our final 3 cancelled.
Screenshot_20200625-234801_Sheets.jpg

The link provided below can display all race results and data.

It was great racing with you, and hope you take a look at the 2 series being set to start in July. (Links are in my signature below: vvvv)

Hope to race again with you at some point :cheers:

Hi Noval,

Thank you for this series. Still a good fun racing with you guys. Whitey and I are close on the standings. Congrats on winning the series!

Planning to join the Porsche series but not sure if there still slot left.

Back