Series Poll

Due to the fact that I don't wanna bore ya guys, I'd like for ya'll to vote on what the next series should be...

1. Superbike Series (RM series, various tracks)
2. Naked Bike Series(RM series, City tracks)
3. 80s Bikes (Various Tracks)
4. V-Twin Shootout(V-Twins Only, Various Tracks)
5. Hyper-bike Wars(Over 1000cc only, Various High-speed tracks)
6. Street Series(Various Street Bikes including sports, naked, etc; Various Street Tracks)

Please just post which one you would like, just say their number, by the end of Friday, I hope we have a next series, then we'll have some formalities...

June 1st: Track/Bike Schedule will be released
June 6th: Off-season Testing((Just like the pros guys...the only catch is that the tracks won't be in any particular order))
June 13th: Races begin...

Preliminary rules:

**All series are a 5-race series
**All series are 1 bike per race rule, to have some variety and avoid ppl using the same bike
**Top 4 NEED Video and/or Screen Shot of bike and time.
**Videos must be in full display mode, including throttle/brake indicator, map, time, etc, preferably in 3rd person behind the bike.
**Winners of a stage NEED a screenshot/video (no exceptions)
**Real-life unforgiveness applies, no straying off the race track, cheat-braking, cutting corners, etc. No wheelie glitch or any form of dishonest racing.
**Same format of scoring applies

More rules to be added upon review or introduction.

no wheelie glitch? why? all your doing is bypassing the games built in anti-wheelie programing giving you access to all of the engines power.

The wheelie glitch, is just when you wheelie, the engine accelerates faster, that's all... it's a glitch because of the anti-wheelie system, but still... I don't support this strategy, because regardless of it giving you access to more power, since we're trying to RACE like in the real world, you don't see either Rossi, or Mladin, or ANY of them for that fact, wheelying on all the straights of the course... Real Life unforgiveness applies... so no wheelie glitch... until we can implement full videos by everyone ((since even i dun have a device to do so)) i know that if oyu wanna use it, you just might, but i expect you to have a bit of respect as a racer, and don't... Still... No wheelie glitch.

bummer, no wheelies! :eek: a needless rule imo, because it only works at the shallower angles as far as i can see

also ronin, consider this...

back straight of the nurb', the bike is going too fast to wheelie, but hitting the down button will still give you extra speed
without it being very apparent in a replay

besides, i like to pop a little one coming out of a slow bend a la power wheelie, which the tt hadling model doesn't allow :(

may i suggest/ask that you reconsider this rule and allow us our wheelies back?

powerful motorbikes and no wheelies, it's unthinkable :D

as for the next series, i vote for Option 2, 'Hot in the City' :cool:

The wheelie glitch, is just when you wheelie, the engine accelerates faster, that's all... it's a glitch because of the anti-wheelie system, but still... I don't support this strategy, because regardless of it giving you access to more power, since we're trying to RACE like in the real world, you don't see either Rossi, or Mladin, or ANY of them for that fact, wheelying on all the straights of the course... Real Life unforgiveness applies... so no wheelie glitch... until we can implement full videos by everyone ((since even i dun have a device to do so)) i know that if oyu wanna use it, you just might, but i expect you to have a bit of respect as a racer, and don't... Still... No wheelie glitch.

a: they dont have a game holding their hands either telling them they dont know how to use the throttle.

b: i always pull the riders weight back when exiting corners to get more traction to the rear tyre. wheelies happen.

c:
back straight of the nurb', the bike is going too fast to wheelie, but hitting the down button will still give you extra speed
without it being very apparent in a replay

if you want use to not wheelie or controller the riders weight movement fore/aft then make us use failuire condictions. you cannot controll the riders weight then.

I don't mean no wheelies in that term, the wheelie glitch, is roaring down a straight, wheelying to get extra speed, and it DOES work, even with the 6R, it wheelies up to 5th gear, and it does GO faster than if both wheels were down all through 4th gear... Since ya'll are complaining about it, I'll just ignore it, though some Failure conditions on will apply somewhere along the line...

The series, since it's tied, will be a naked RM series, since we have just done a sportsbike series, wanan vary a little, i'll release the track schedule in a bit...

Back