Sexy ads 2

The "sexiness" of this ad don't bother me none, but I thought you might like to know about its existence...

It also spawned a popup window with a larger, more detailed image of a similar nature.

Young_Warrior
If I see it I will. Its not objectionablke unless someone is really frugal. You just see some legs around the mans legs.

you mean prudish ?

:D ...just buggin you, apparently its the cool thing to do !

As much as i would love her to be waiting for me, i know she isnt. Its another one, simalir to the one someone posted above.

Well I can't really alert you because of my premium status but aren't you notified of new ads added into the rotation or something of the sort, Jordan?

No, I'm not notified of new ads in the rotation. Wolfe, that ad spawned a pop-up because you weren't logged into your account. Registered users won't see pop-ups.

Jordan
No, I'm not notified of new ads in the rotation. Wolfe, that ad spawned a pop-up because you weren't logged into your account. Registered users won't see pop-ups.

Ah. Makes sense. It probably didn't help that I was using Internet Explorer, and on a computer at school.

This is what I see.

Attachments

• sexy ads1.JPG
    sexy ads1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 46
Well, that qualifies - I'm sure Jordan will try to get it out of rotation. Thanks.

Young_Warrior
This is what I see.
My gosh, why can't they just follow the rules that are set out for advertising on this site? :rolleyes: If you can, please let me know the name of the website that's advertising with that banner. There is not enough information to find it.

Yeah, I'm reporting the same advert. This is the whole advert:

The inital link is:http://custom3.hurricanedigitalmedia.com/adclick/CID=0000050c8b47645d00000000/acc_random=1131765281448/site=gtplanet.net/area=top/generic=Gaming/sitecategory=Gaming (I think you'll have to click "reply" to this message to see the full URL)

which redirects to:

http://www.estelle.tv/potd/

Hope this helps to clear it up.

Also, I know this is probably against AUP/TOS etc. so feel free to remove these links and this picture once the problem is solved. :)

Back