ShaolinMasta's gallery / 22.11 / Street Fighter

-Links-

Flickr | tumblr. | soundcloud | instagram

11438966093_a492a5a2c6_c.jpg

Last edited:
It's great to have you back in on this, Ilya! The shots you've posted above look fantastic and I'm really looking forward to seeing the future sets! 👍

Last edited:
Huge thanks for your comments, everyone.
:cheers:

I thought for a long time whether it was worthwhile to post separately processed and unprocessed pictures and decided that there would be no system. I'll just post the sets as usual, and the content of the set will depend on whether I have time to process the photo :)

I'll start with week 15 competition entry

After seeing all of your updates from the last few weeks, all I can say is one thing. Every single update is fabulous. 👍

That looks like a very speedy recovery to me. ;) Stunning work, as usual. I have to agree with @Pebb - each one of those sets has a special touch and there's no way I'd be able to choose favourites. Keep it up! 👍

Loving these abstract shots, Ilya! What kind of technique are you using to achieve these kind of shots?
Thanks! Nothing special, actually. You can achieve this kind of shots by increasing the speed of the car in the settings and increasing the exposure time. The rest is just an experiment :cheers:
After seeing all of your updates from the last few weeks, all I can say is one thing. Every single update is fabulous. 👍
Thanks for kind words, my friend! :cheers:
NP
That looks like a very speedy recovery to me. ;) Stunning work, as usual. I have to agree with @Pebb - each one of those sets has a special touch and there's no way I'd be able to choose favourites. Keep it up! 👍
Thank you very much, Nenad! :cheers:
Your latest set really is a feast for the eyes. My favourite would have to be #5 because of the fantastic sense of motion.
Like this shot too :) Thanks mate! :cheers::cheers:

By the way almost whole previous set got into the explore... I was just in shock! :eek:

and some random shots

Last edited:
It is good to see another wonderful update from you.

What a stunning update! My favourites are #2 (I like the abstract feel) and #3 (beautiful, vibrant colours and excellent sense of motion).

Amazing gallery, mate! Your's shots are unbelievable! Keep these updates coming :cheers:

Huge thanks everyone!
I am very pleased to read your comments and it's nice that you take the time to leave them.

1:1

This set is special for me because of my love for all kind of retro.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
I think setting free the A110 1600S in such a location was the right thing to do. Too many A110’s are locked up in a small area. But when any A110 is set free they become overjoyed.

I can't really pick a favourite as they're all stunning. I really like the toning in each image, especially #1 and #3 as it gives each image such a 'retro' feel. Great work, as usual!

Hello everyone !
I hope you are doing well. Today I would like to make a small announcement and share my plans with you. I have not been here for a long time and there was no news at all, for various reasons, but I still plan to "return to the race." I also plan to change the format a bit, without limiting myself to pictures from the GT, and most importantly, I'm going to switch from flickr to instagram. Due to the fact that I no longer consider flickr as the main place for hosting photos, I will not get myself a “pro”, and I am not going to continue to post pictures on this account. Perhaps I will make a new flickr account and I will post pictures there.

And now a little teaser...

Back