Share your decals. Great win for everyone.[Read OP-Decals only]

Germany
Hannover
KING__OF__SKULLS
The idea behind this thread is to share your decals with direct links to your online profile (if you want).

Shared decals are only available 24h 5 days through the search function (PC) and only the last 1000 uploads are displayed (Console). It's hard to find stuff you need with the current system.
PDs decision to store your personal game data on their servers is not so bad as it seems on first glance. Since you have a own profile on the Gran Turismo website you can share your uploaded decals via links.

Just go to your decal page (Community>My Profile>Gallery>Decals) and copy the given link. (You can also link specific decals if you want).*
You can add chosen decals directly to your collection and can use them instantly within the editor.

This could be an good addition to the "Livery/SVG request thread" I think. Feedback is appreciated and participation very welcome.

*I don't know if tThe linked page will be automatically updated.

Last edited:
My decal gallery is empty as of now. But I'll share some minor decals people might find useful in the future :) Possibly a few logos as well.

Last edited:
Oh my bad, thought this was about the liveries, must have read wrong, i can delete comment if you want

I only have a very small number as of now but will be adding more especially after the 1.07 update drops as I have some decals prepared for that specifically :sly:

Decals

Latest Posts

Back