Share your GTS car setups, List on post #1

• Thread starter diesel97
  • 1,242 comments
I have a T150 and to those who know, what is the best amount of degrees I should set the wheel at? Currently I think I have it on 270.
Mmm minimum 900 degrees... RL 1080 degrees
Why somebody wants a sim game with a wheel to play with only a few degrees more than a controller joystick??

Would be nice if someone is willing to share a setup of Gr Scirocco and Megane for Nordschleife. I used the Scirocco setup which is already shared with us (thx for that @EDK !). 7:36 @Nords. Want to go to below 7:30. Did some setup changes but nothing improves my time. Also e.g. downforce 460 - 550 and everything in between. Any tips from the pro tuners? See the setup on page 1 of this thread.

Also see a Megane Gr4 in the top10 surrounded by the GT-R's @Nords. Very curious what setup he/she used to achieve this great time. I get 7:40...

Would be nice if someone is willing to share a setup of Gr Scirocco and Megane for Nordschleife. I used the Scirocco setup which is already shared with us (thx for that @EDK !). 7:36 @Nords. Want to go to below 7:30. Did some setup changes but nothing improves my time. Also e.g. downforce 460 - 550 and everything in between. Any tips from the pro tuners? See the setup on page 1 of this thread.

Also see a Megane Gr4 in the top10 surrounded by the GT-R's @Nords. Very curious what setup he/she used to achieve this great time. I get 7:40...

I did 7.30 with the Megane, my setup is linked in the 1st page i think....

Mmm minimum 900 degrees... RL 1080 degrees
Why somebody wants a sim game with a wheel to play with only a few degrees more than a controller joystick??
And when in a, let's say GT3 race do you even use 900 degrees? I thought perhaps there was a better steering-wheel response with lower degrees for some reason.

And when in a, let's say GT3 race do you even use 900 degrees? I thoug[ht perhaps there was a better steering-wheel response with lower degrees for some reason.

Yes you do, and you get better FFB, i'm using 540º for the N300 and Gr.4 and 360º for the Gr.3, but i have to set it manualy every time i enter the track or hit the pause buton because the game resets to 900 DoR.

Edit: the DoR were wrong

Last edited:
Hello guys, just signed up.

Not seen much for WRX so here is one I am playing with... it is my first go at tuning so no doubt can and will be improved on but for me it understeers a lot less than standard

WRX Sti N300 Brands GP

Brake balance 1

Ride height 130/130
Spring rate 5.40/4.81
Stab 4/4
Comp 5/5
Reb 4/3
Camb 1.0/1.5
Toe 0.0/0.60

LSD 5/5
Acc 25/25
Bra 10/10
Dist 40/60

Max 124
1st 2.605
2nd 1.910
3rd 1.496
4th 1.239
5th 1.041
6th 0.906
Final 4.276

i found 2 seconds with this tune.......cheers

Sub 7:30 is pretty darn fast there, in anything.

What do you want the car to do differently from right now? (besides better launch and better traction from low speed corners :lol: ).

One thought is to put a trick transmission on it, if you have not already done that. Generally that means setting final to the far right, then top speed to the far left. From there, your 5th and 6th gear sliders typically would go far right, your first and second gear sliders would go to the relative left, then you even out 3rd and 4th for proper spacing. I usually try to set these up so that the RPM on upshift is the same in all gears, to keep the car in the power and torque curve.

At Nurb, with what I just described, you'll likely end up with a final close to far left, likely 2500 or less, but you will just need to mess with it. Just make sure you take those first 2 steps and set some intitial gearing before doing the final ratio step. and Don't move the top speed slider after that second step, it will mess up all of your other work.

I set that up for Big Willow, so if you want something different in terms of handling, let me know and I can probably help.

Will say I've learned a bit more about camber and toe since I made that tune, so likely can provide a fair bit of advice.

Last edited:
Yes you do, and you get better FFB, i'm using 720º for the N300 and Gr.4 and 540º for the Gr.3, but i have to set it manualy every time i enter the track or hit the pause buton because the game resets to 900 DoR.
Interesting. I will try this today.

I used @EDK his Scirocco setup to try on the ring aswell, Got a 7.32.211 After the 3rd lap, Not too shabby if i do say so myself.

Yesterday i won the Gr.4 Megane, Did 1 lap with it on the ring, Stock setup, Asm and tcs were off, And got a 7.37.xxx after just 1 lap. Damn that Megane has potential!

And when in a, let's say GT3 race do you even use 900 degrees? I thought perhaps there was a better steering-wheel response with lower degrees for some reason.
I let also the auto DoR system working.
So in theory the game adapt automatically the degrees that car has in RL.

If you manually change the degrees to 270 or 540 for example the wheel will give you more resistance (strength) but not better feeling.

The feeling is quite soft and plain in the GT sport beta.... They should really improve it.
Because even Project C.A.R.S with all the difficulties to setup good the FFB give more and better feeling and information through the wheel.

And for me the benchmark in PS4 at the moment is assetto corsa... The FFB is just brilliant! Hopefully GT Sport in the final release get near of the feeling, information and strength of the FFB quality that AC offers.

So resumed.

If you want to stimulate more RL let your wheel at 900 or 1080 degrees.

If you only want some more strength and minimum rotation to turn and make the game more easy put manually the degrees to 270 or more.

I used @EDK his Scirocco setup to try on the ring aswell, Got a 7.32.211 After the 3rd lap, Not too shabby if i do say so myself.

Yesterday i won the Gr.4 Megane, Did 1 lap with it on the ring, Stock setup, Asm and tcs were off, And got a 7.37.xxx after just 1 lap. Damn that Megane has potential!

First of all thanks for the supporting feedback! That's what this community is all about :cheers:

Thx @Willietjeuh ! With this encouraging input I must conclude it is the driver skills ;)

See the vid of my two lap run in the Megane 7:41. At the end of the two laps the setup.
Any feedback is welcome. So I can learn to be a better driver :)
first excuse: I'm used to the gear ratio of the Scirocco. Sometimes I downshift the gear too soon and the Megane doesn't like that. And don't laugh too hard when you see me take some curves :lol: Still learning this car.

Curious about your section times. Which section is doable and which one can I approve? Is it just one or two sections where I lose two corners * 2 seconds or is it all ten sections * 0,4 seconds to explain the difference of 4 seconds?

T300 (manual set to 720), all assists off, TC off, ABS on, as you can see I always drive in car.

Indeed @EDK. It's all about traction on exits and I have to learn to throttle better. GTS is (for me) a new experience and I'm used to other sim racers (like many of us).

First of all thanks for the supporting feedback! That's what this community is all about :cheers:

Thx @Willietjeuh ! With this encouraging input I must conclude it is the driver skills ;)

See the vid of my two lap run in the Megane 7:41. At the end of the two laps the setup.
Any feedback is welcome. So I can learn to be a better driver :)
first excuse: I'm used to the gear ratio of the Scirocco. Sometimes I downshift the gear too soon and the Megane doesn't like that. And don't laugh too hard when you see me take some curves :lol: Still learning this car.

Curious about your section times. Which section is doable and which one can I approve? Is it just one or two sections where I lose two corners * 2 seconds or is it all ten sections * 0,4 seconds to explain the difference of 4 seconds?

T300 (manual set to 720), all assists off, TC off, ABS on, as you can see I always drive in car.

Indeed @EDK. It's all about traction on exits and I have to learn to throttle better. GTS is (for me) a new experience and I'm used to other sim racers (like many of us).

You could up the Accel LSD, but the longer gearing with a trans as I described would also help.

Brands Hatch Tune.

Hyundai Genesis GR4 Brands Hatch.jpg

For the gears.
-install a custom gearbox
-Final gear max
-Top speed minimum
-Set each gear ratio
-Then final gear again.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°​

A tune for Renault Megane R.S. Trophy '11- Nurburgring and Dragon Trail

--Brake Balance--
--Suspension--
Front | Rear
4.33 | 4.02
433.4| 313.0
2 | 4
6 | 9
6 | 9
1.9 | 0.0
-0.08| 0.17

--Drivetrain--
20 | --
20 | --
20 | --

--Transmission--
Put Final Gear on 2.500 and max speed to 350km/h (218mph)
1-3.975
2-2.398
3-1.707
4-1.311
5-1.072
6-0.893
Final gear:3.051

The ring with my Evora is one i like the most. BH is not so bad, but i can´t figure how to go fast on Blue moon bay. i also can´t spend more than 5 minute there, no fun for me.
I am OK at bh, but I gave up on ovals a long time ago

Your evora tune is awesome though, I changed a little but not much and was in the top 10 at Willow for a little while

Haven't seen anyone make a tune for the Focus and I'm not necessarily the best but seeing as people with this car might be left out, here's one I bought over from GT6 and made for Brands Hatch Indy:

Gran Turismo®Sport Closed Beta Test Version_20170413223154.jpg

Nothing gear wise as I didn't really see a difference made with my attempts, but I might revisit it since this was made before the update.

@diesel97

Last edited:
Is the McLaren the fastest car in Gr.3? Compared to the Corvette, Ferrari and Mustang, it feels like it's in a different league. Traction is amazing and feels great in high speed corners too.

im using the g29.....how to change to 540° or something else?..i tried to change it on the laptop, it even wont work on the laptop, anyways it wont work on the ps4 too...
i calibrate, and then i change the value, saving, testing....not working...hmpf?! :(

im using the g29.....how to change to 540° or something else?..i tried to change it on the laptop, it even wont work on the laptop, anyways it wont work on the ps4 too...
i calibrate, and then i change the value, saving, testing....not working...hmpf?! :(
I have the same question. Reading comments about ° rotation but i don´t have any idea about how to do this if possible.

Back