Should Jay Leno have his own section to GT6?

ColouredBadger

(Banned)
England
England
ColouredBadger
Just a simple question really.

Jay Leno has a huge garage full of all sorts of cars from early 1900's steam cars through to the fastest supercars in the world and everything in between. Leno has only two cars in Gran Turismo 6 selected from his vast collection so should Jay Leno have his own section to the game, like Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel do with the X2014's?

There could be time trail events to drive some of his vast collection such as 1920's and 1930's Bentley's, Fiat's, Bugatti's etc, 1950's Grand Prix cars as well as his tuner cars and many more, giving chances to win them for your own garage in Gran Turismo 6.

Do you think this should be a feature of the game or future Gran Turismo's?

Please remain civil in this discussion as it is just a discussion.

Thanks. :cheers:

Simple answer: No.

Just add to his dealership section which is already in GT6, the cars that are the most desirable to drive. I don't think there really needs to be a Jay Leno section. Just b/c Jay own these cars doesn't mean that he created them save for cars like Tank Car and Tornado types that are customs. PD could just add in all of those other cars you mentioned under respective dealership badges.

Last edited:
Just a simple question really.

Jay Leno has a huge garage full of all sorts of cars from early 1900's steam cars through to the fastest supercars in the world and everything in between. Leno has only two cars in Gran Turismo 6 selected from his vast collection so should Jay Leno have his own section to the game, like Red Bull and Sebastian Vettel do with the X2014's?

There could be time trail events to drive some of his vast collection such as 1920's and 1930's Bentley's, Fiat's, Bugatti's etc, 1950's Grand Prix cars as well as his tuner cars and many more, giving chances to win them for your own garage in Gran Turismo 6.

Do you think this should be a feature of the game or future Gran Turismo's?

Please remain civil in this discussion as it is just a discussion.

Thanks. :cheers:

Jay Leno instead of the red bull challenge will be better !!!

He has so many unique and one off cars, it would be nice to see some of them come into the game. I dont know about a specific racing series tied into it, like the RedBull challenges, but i think something like a Coffee Break style set of challenges with those cars would be really fun to do.

He has so many cars that aren't in the game however and those are the ones I would personally like to see. he has a customised Twin Turbo 8 Litre Bentley from 1924 and those are the kind of cars I'd like to see.
I would happily settle for a wider variety of cars in his dealer section though and I'm sure 80% of all GT6 owners would swap out 75% of Skyline's and MX5's to get a few classic Bugatti's, Jaguar's, Maserati's and Fiats as well as cars like the Zenvo.

I could definitely see the sense in including more of his garage in his dealership. I don't know whether a new Jay Leno challenge would be all that great, it could be if done well but I actually don't know either way. One thing that might be good, even if there was no jay leno challenge, would be to release his cars in the game with a little personal intro movie showing him driving the car in real life and in gt6. Kind of like you see on his YouTube channel, but with a gt twist? That could appeal to his fans as well as gamers. With these ideas I always try to think of what will sell the game AS WELL AS what will improve it.

I don't know about having his own section but having his dealerships in the game full of the cars he has in his garage would be pretty dang amazing.

Since we're really lacking in special events, I would like a special event about Jay Leno's garage.

This.

Probably the best way to implement into the game - through the Special Events section with a live action video, no crazy modelled version of him like Jeff Gordon, lol. I think some time trials with cars selected from his garage would be a cool way of doing it.

I'd like PD to model more of his crazy collection of things that run on awesome.

Can we at least get a Canadian Tuxedo Special Outfit?

Mercedes-Benz-Jay-Leno-846902_1572251_4896_3264_11C733_12.jpg

I would very much prefer tis over the Red Bull cars/events. Even if it just used cars from his garage that are already in the game, painted/modded to match the ones in his collection. 👍

Australian section would be more appropriate.

V8 supercars, vintage/classic/retro Holdens and Fords, Peter Brock's first love and Targa Tasmania Special Event.

Im going to say no. Just because he is rich and can afford a vast collection of cars, that doesnt mean he should have his own section in GT.

Back