Should there be another Drift Photo Comp?

Should there be another Drift Photo Competition?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there should be another Drift Photo Competition? I y'all think there should be another one would I would be happy to run it. If you like this idea post what you would want the competition to be like. I have alot of free time so running it would be no problem for me.

....ummm, I have to ask: Why?
Why do YOU feel there is a need for another?

And what is your idea anyways - you ask for comments, but you haven't posted anything worth giving feedback on. You've only stated an interest in running your own competition.
I think if you want to run something you should come up with the fresh idea.

my $0.02

I don't think there should be one because there already is one.

Btw, I was thinking about merging the Drift Photoshop competition into the normal competition thread as two seperate comps in one thread?

I don't think there should be one because there already is one.

Btw, I was thinking about merging the Drift Photoshop competition into the normal competition thread as two seperate comps in one thread?

That could get really confusing.

But you'd HAVE to keep the polls seperate. It be unfair to put regular pics against photoshoped images.

I know, maybe I'll do it in seperate threads as I really want to bring this competition back.

And it'd be on a 15 day 'betwen poll' instead of a week since photoshopping takes longer.

So, Swift, what do you think about me bringing it back?

it sounds good, George does an excellent job as it is, there is ABSOLUTELY no reason that i can think of for another comp. as BL said what will you do that hasn't been done before?

I know, maybe I'll do it in seperate threads as I really want to bring this competition back.

And it'd be on a 15 day 'betwen poll' instead of a week since photoshopping takes longer.

So, Swift, what do you think about me bringing it back?

I was wondering what was taking you so long. ;)

Go for it mang.

that's alright, like my dad keeps telling me if it's fine as it is why get a new one? (i keep bugging him to replace my ps2, it's not broken or anything, i just thought the slimline version looked cooler) but now i'm getting off topic.

[off-topic]
heh.... well I'd have to agree with him. Wait a few weeks and get a PS3. :sly:
[/off-topic]

....ummm, I have to ask: Why?
Why do YOU feel there is a need for another?

And what is your idea anyways - you ask for comments, but you haven't posted anything worth giving feedback on. You've only stated an interest in running your own competition.
I think if you want to run something you should come up with the fresh idea.

I wanted to make a new comp because once i get a pic for the drift comp i don't really play gt4 again until the next week. So i figured if there was another one I could give the people here more stuff to particapate in. I would have mine start 3 or 4 days after the one George runs so no one gets confused. I didn't have a specific idea because I wanted the people that wanted a new comp to choose what kind it was.

But I guess it doesn't matter since George has the drift photoshop competiton back up and running.👍

Could always enter the WDS if you have a capture card, or digitial camera capable of recording video.

:D

Could always enter the WDS if you have a capture card, or digitial camera capable of recording video.

I think I might do that. Is there a way to hookup a digital camera straight to a PS2? Or would have to setup my camera in front of my T.V.

I think I might do that. Is there a way to hookup a digital camera straight to a PS2? Or would have to setup my camera in front of my T.V.

I can hook my camera up to my tv so the tv outputs to the camera. I can then record whatever is displayed on the tv straight to my camera. You might be able to do that depending on what kind of camera you have. :)

OK, since we have to other comp going now I'm going to shut this down before it goes WAY off topic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back