Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Certainly not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely not, without any doubt

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
I have had two utterly pointless meaningless PMs from this gibbering idiot, and he is posting loads of random threads that have nothing positive to say about GT4. Should we ban him??

just to add,

banned.jpg

banhamster.jpg

"Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

Well i would never have guessed...

I was thinking of putting another option on the poll to the effect of "who's N0S", but then i thought,"Nah. Everyone knows"

It is also against the AUP to make a thread specifically about another user, especially trying to get him banned.

daan
It is also against the AUP to make a thread specifically about another user, especially trying to get him banned.

Is it? Ooh, sorry m8, didn't know that. Please forgive me. And what does AUP stand for?

EDIT: still doesn't make you vote no though, does it?

I didn't vote.

You agreed to the AUP when you joined up, yet don't know what it is? There's a link to the Acceptable Use Policy at the bottom of every page.

come on daan. this guy has surly fore-fitted the right to be classed as a user when he decided to go off on one and post loads of rubbish which caused so much trubble. but your right its against the rules of the forum. so i voted yes , defo :)

Posting and voting in a thread isn't against the AUP so even if Daan did vote, he wouldn't have broken the rules. Daan is right, as much I hate NOs we shouldn't lower ourselves just because he's an idiot.

People, a thread like this one is only going to encourage the guy more! Clearly he is only posting for attention and a thread all about him is the best attention there is. Just stop responding to his posts and he will eventually look for attention elsewhere. I'm going to go play Prologue now. :)

Peace, love, and positive thoughts.

sprite
come on daan. this guy has surly fore-fitted the right to be classed as a user when he decided to go off on one and post loads of rubbish which caused so much trubble. but your right its against the rules of the forum. so i voted yes , defo :)
That's up to the mods to decide. Not us.

Surely forfeited is the phrase you're looking for. :P

I didn't answer to the poll because there was no 'I don't care' option. I haven't been around much over the past days and I didn't notice this N0S guy. When I read the thread title, I thought you wanted to ban nitrous oxyde, but it seems your purpose was different.
As for banning somebody, you'd better report irrelevant posts to moderators.

Cosmic
Who is N0S? Some n00b (I think the answer is , yes)? Ban him!

You wouldn't really want to know. But what I can't see is, clearly the idiot is just hear to cause havoc, so why hasn't he been banned yet? When I see the idiot has gone off, I won't need to bother with this. And besides, it doesn't really bother me that much anyway, because you just ignore his posts. Fortunately there aren't too many of them. yet. Just come on and get rid of the fool and things will be a lot happier.

Polyphony001
And besides, it doesn't really bother me that much anyway, because you just ignore his posts.
It doesn't bother you yet you have made 12 posts in NOs' 6 threads. You're doing a crap job of ignoring them.

If you have a problem with someone, ignore them.

It's up to the owners and moderators to consider banning people. If you think there may be a problem somewhere, bring it to the attention of the relevant people.

When I saw the thread, I thought it was about nitrous oxide, I can't even remember reading a post by Nos. So that tells you how much he's been bothering me.

I hate it when people start picking on other members. It taints the atmosphere in a Forum. Normally someone finds someone else who irritates them, and lets the world know about it.

Like said, read the 1st three sentances again. Then this will stay a nice place.

Only my opinion, but then we're all allowed to have them. (Within the Rules)

standard235
I have one little question... Why is this in the GT4 forum. It isn't about nitrous or GT4. It's about a member.

I couldn't find the right place at the time, and since all his posts are in this forum, it seems this is the only place he goes.

As to you daan, i was just bored and had nothing better to do than slag a guy off.

As for Razo, you must hate this guy real bad, i'm surprised you haven't sent him death threats. Or have you...

As for RyosukeFCDS, blissfully unaware. Just how I'd like to be...
As for redhed17, I would gladly go away if they would just ban the cretin. That guy with the Gladiator picture must be enough attention (Sorry mate i forget ur username)

As for flat-out, i have done. And am waiting for what happens...

For those who don't know who N0S is, this is one of the messages he put in my IM inbox (between the quote marks)

"I've been to level 39 on Gran turismo 8 but on 4 phh r u out of ur mind only on version 8 can u do this and only if ur running a 56k modem attachted to the side of ur PS2 :dopey: "

Thus it is proven.

Polyphony001, that doesn't make a lot of sense, and I'm sure it's irritating, but if your having a problem with another user, report them to a moderator.

This kind of thread only breads an unhealthy atmosphere, with people not knowing who is in the right or wrong. And these thing normally escalate, the very rarely end amicably.

REPORT HIM TO A MODERATOR, WITH EVIDENCE OF THE PROBLEMS YOU'RE HAVING.

It can really be that simple. :)

Back