Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
cgg
See if you can tune that thing to drift without needing e-brake haha!

That was possible back in the days of modding! Haha, the comments people made when we were drifting cars that should be FWD were too funny :D

cgg
See if you can tune that thing to drift without needing e-brake haha!

challenge-accepted.png

A few minutes later...

http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/37269285.jpg

:lol: this is the show your drift cars thread guys, so let's show our drift cars ;)

966714_421150287982858_524706255_o.jpg

I was showing the pictures, So people know what ones. I'm talking about Mr MINI MOD.

We know exactly which pictures you're talking about; they were only on the last page.

If you're going to continue shouting "Mini mod" at me any time I talk to you I simply won't bother.

Not worth the effort.

Only ever done it this once.

Twice, actually. It's unnecessary and it's common knowledge that you don't quote entire photosets in this thread =/

It serves only to clutter up the thread, nobody needs to see the same set of images several times in a row :lol:

We know exactly which pictures you're talking about.

If you're going to continue shouting "Mini mod" at me any time I talk to you I simply won't bother.

Not worth the effort.

You simply Mini mod'ed me,For a rule that does not exists?

EDIT

@UrieHuskey it was not several times.

@Cerebus Okay man Ill fix that or put your name there.

Last edited:
You simply Mini mod'ed me,For a rule that does not exists?

No, I asked you very nicely to stop quoting entire photo sets as it's common sense :rolleyes:

Just because Guardian said I'm a 'mini mod' once doesn't mean everything I ever say can be rejected by shouting it at me.

Now can we let this thread get back on track?

No, I asked you very nicely to stop quoting entire photo sets as it's common sense :rolleyes:

Just because Guardian said I'm a 'mini mod' once doesn't mean everything I ever say can be rejected by shouting it at me.

Now can we let this thread get back on track?

You Made it go off track...Mini mod's these days :lol:

Back