Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
RICEFREAK
I don't see anything wrong with the pictures you posted. Those pictures were alot better than the pictures I posted. Keep it up man đź‘Ť

Agreed.

Funk don't pay attention to trolls

I don't see anything wrong with the pictures you posted.

Then you really are blind if you can't see the white line in the middle of 3 of the pictures.

Agreed.

Funk don't pay attention to trolls

If I was trolling I would be making fun of people and probably have been banned/muted by now - I'm merely expressing my views on the situation. Is it against the rules to have an opinion?

Take note - I'm not doing this to offend the original poster or anyone within the drifting/photography community. He missed something - I pointed it out with some constructive criticism. If I had produced something of this quality with such absurd mistakes, I would have removed the post immediately!

Well, here's the thing: calling someone or their work is NOT constructive criticism. The only thing remotely "constructive" about it is it teaches people how not to be an arrogant, uptight ass like yourself on the internet.

SeanWelland
Say's the person that can't grammatically express themselves, you tried.đź‘Ť

SeanWelland[/quote
I am not his tutor and nor am I his parent. I am an abiding member of a community that he is post to. It's not petty or pathetic to give someone criticism, especially when they have work that surpasses what they're giving us now.

:lol:

SeanWelland
If I was trolling I would be making fun of people and probably have been banned/muted by now - I'm merely expressing my views on the situation. Is it against the rules to have an opinion?

It's not against the rules to have a opinion.
But you have expressed your opinion to the point of exhaustion. That's why I said you are trolling.

Why do you feel the need to attack somebody over pictures that they posted, showing what they see as a perfect picture. Don't get me wrong everybody has different prospective of stuff.

I think Funk's pictures look good, they express his style and his feelings. We're all looking at the same picture but he see's it in a different way to us, just like we see it differently to each other.

To put this view into prospective look at this:
feelings-maryann-kikerpill.jpg

To us these pictures might seem random and having no purpose to us. But the artist that made them has painted his feelings and emotions into them. Now I'm not saying Funk's pictures are made up of his emotions but his own perspective, an angle or particular shot he likes, you may not.

Keep up the good work dude. đź‘Ť

Alpaca, is the paint on the Camaro from the DLC Paint Pack? Also, your Levin looks very nice. The steering angle seems a bit wide. Is there a chassis swap/steering mod?

Working on a project for RSM-DR, please do not spam asking for the chassis!

Black Mustangs always look aggressive, but the stance makes it look even more aggressive. đź‘Ť

By the way, nice license plate. :)

Knight Spirit
Imo front wheels are too wide, needs some camber or a different chassis. Looks good tho đź‘Ť

+1 I don't like the way the front wheels look and this is coming from a guy who loves mustangs. Nice picture though.

My signature car since the modding era: Eclipse GT ´06 "Mk IV"

620 HP
572 PP
1280 Kg

9731864524_a84fec5658_b.jpg

9731863408_1677e7c1bc_b.jpg

9728637017_56218364f2_b.jpg

9728636451_1330f20d5a_b.jpg

9731862360_49ac462654_b.jpg

9731861908_e15d5fc9a9_b.jpg

9728635535_0d0e8b626f_b.jpg

9728635389_2572c40728_b.jpg

9731861162_1a7bc957e4_b.jpg

9728634785_d41f11fddd_b.jpg

9731860638_c027deb522_b.jpg

9728634339_09df362ef4_b.jpg

9731860168_8085b96536_b.jpg

9728633871_3a6120c073_b.jpg

9731859804_3fb0886884_b.jpg

9728633545_49332be348_b.jpg

Most parts are from the Lexus LFA, only the suspension is from the Evo IX RM and the engine is from the Z34. It´s a particular obsession ever since, cose i don´t have any desire for build another moded cars, but i never stop to work on it, instead. My goal is not only build a top notch performance car, but also versatile enough to drift with diferent tiers of drifting cars around the corners.

The reaction from people when rating this car is interesting and disapointing at the same time. Diferent than myself who see a perfect body design for a FR and driftable car, most of them rate it as "ridiculous", "bizarre", "tacky", "looks FF no mater what"... but i still not caring. The less people who pick this car as "his" car, better for me cose it will be even more unique.

Last edited:
My signature car since the modding era: Eclipse GT ´06 "Mk IV"

620 HP
572 PP
1280 Kg

Most parts are from the Lexus LFA, only the suspension is from the Evo IX RM and the engine is from the Z34. It´s a particular obsession ever since, cose i don´t have any desire for build another moded cars, but i never stop to work on it, instead. My goal is not only build a top notch performance car, but also versatile enough to drift with diferent tiers of drifting cars around the corners.

The reaction from people when rating this car is interesting and disapointing at the same time. Diferent than myself who see a perfect body design for a FR and driftable car, most of them rate it as "ridiculous", "bizarre", "tacky", "looks FF no mater what"... but i still not caring. The less people who pick this car as "his" car, better for me cose it will be even more unique.

Only ***** awesome car and awesome pictures :)

And guys, let him talk, it cool, i put food on my family table working with ps. So i don't mind to be lazy on my FUN time, and by the way, very nice pics every one,

That mustang look bad a** Eric !

Last edited:
How do you know how much degrees of angle you have?

If you mean 54 as a hex value, that's crazy, shouldn't really exceed the 38-3C range if you want to keep it somewhat realistic.

Nice car anyway.

How do you know how much degrees of angle you have?

If you mean 54 as a hex value, that's crazy, shouldn't really exceed the 38-3C range if you want to keep it somewhat realistic.

Nice car anyway.

Not as a hex value, as a decimal value. But hex talk isn't a loud here, so I won't go more into it. And thanks

Back