Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Latest addition to the family :) This little mazda can pull some mad angles as shown in photo n. 3, but is very nimble and easy to control. Doesn't have a lot of power, but it doesn't need it if you ask me, its lightness makes sure it can skid all across the track :lol:

Nice pics and nice car. I have also been tuning these Miatas lately, and love them to bits. Bought 4 or 5 diferent models, from 91 to 97 and have them painted on those "special" paint jobs they have, each one is diferent from the other (mostly Stripes). They're all tuned to around...less then 300 Hp at most on compressor, but there's at least one that goes a bit higher (327 Hp) wich is the "Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA,J)'95".
eddyac AKA MCR-Eddy is sort of an expert on these little drifters and even has a thread about it (if you feel like taking a look):

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...t-tune-update-4-new-video-1st-in-comp.295202/

P.S: I'll post some pics of my Miatas later when I have the chance
PP.S: Found the thread on the special paintjobs (seem they don't exist on the Eunos versions):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/mazda-miatas-with-hidden-stripes.292722/

Last edited:
Mazda RX8.jpg

How hard can it be to add an option for up to 100mm increase in tire width? Add grip (and in turn PP) for every few mm.

Such a simple modification, yet one of the most important in real life, but PD think it's way above our heads or something?
No one knows what PD thinks anymore, and trying to figure it out logically would turn us all gray-haired beyond our years.

I haven't had a working computer for a very long time now, so I haven't been able to upload any pics since the start of GT6. I finally got around to borrowing one from a friend so I could upload some pics :) These are all unedited, and go back to the start of GT6.

I tried to get everything as close to as in order as it could be, but some of these are really old now.

Warning, HUGE post :lol: Enjoy

I'll start things off with one of my weeknesses, the Bluebird 1600

And some tandems with @DriftRyuji

3 car tandems with two of my all-time favorite drifters, and two of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting through GT and GTP, @alpacaflip in the 135i, and @BigHead1973 in the Camaro.

Going back to GT5, the Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT has always been one of my favorite cars to drift. I was really happy to see it get a slight bump in HP for GT6 👍 Here's kind of the "evolution" of my 350GT in GT6.

Time for new rims :lol:

And a wing for stability

One of my favorite corners on one of my favorite tracks :)

Session with one of GTP's finest, @xlDevontelx, and some new Millenium Jade rims :)

Tryin to be a Hero :P

Had to go back to my GT5 paint scheme, just too clean. Thanks to @fcpmarcus and @k0di for the inspiration 👍

Bangin' doors with a member of The 'Fam. I still remember the first time I was in a room with @iPutWorkn....watching what he could do in that 'SS10 back in GT5 was one of the main reasons I got hooked on drifting in GT. Then he moved onto the 135i, and well, I'm sure most of you have seen what he can do with that beast! Thanks for all the help over the years big bro!!

Enter the Wallride :sly:

Here's lookin' at ya, kid

Went through a phase where I was driving this thing a lot. Loved the way it handles and sounds, HATE the way it looks :lol:

Finally, a routine run through Stowe being hunted down by the one and only @Isho.
Bang Bang!

RC Drift!!!

I really like the way our front wheels lined up in this one

I'll end things off with just a few more randoms.

T-t-t-t-that's all folks!

I haven't had a working computer for a very long time now, so I haven't been able to upload any pics since the start of GT6. I finally got around to borrowing one from a friend so I could upload some pics :) These are all unedited, and go back to the start of GT6.

I tried to get everything as close to as in order as it could be, but some of these are really old now.

Warning, HUGE post :lol: Enjoy

I'll start things off with one of my weeknesses, the Bluebird 1600

And some tandems with @DriftRyuji

3 car tandems with two of my all-time favorite drifters, and two of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of meeting through GT and GTP, @alpacaflip in the 135i, and @BigHead1973 in the Camaro.

Going back to GT5, the Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT has always been one of my favorite cars to drift. I was really happy to see it get a slight bump in HP for GT6 👍 Here's kind of the "evolution" of my 350GT in GT6.

Time for new rims :lol:

And a wing for stability

One of my favorite corners on one of my favorite tracks :)

Session with one of GTP's finest, @xlDevontelx, and some new Millenium Jade rims :)

Tryin to be a Hero :P

Had to go back to my GT5 paint scheme, just too clean. Thanks to @fcpmarcus and @k0di for the inspiration 👍

Bangin' doors with a member of The 'Fam. I still remember the first time I was in a room with @iPutWorkn....watching what he could do in that 'SS10 back in GT5 was one of the main reasons I got hooked on drifting in GT. Then he moved onto the 135i, and well, I'm sure most of you have seen what he can do with that beast! Thanks for all the help over the years big bro!!

Enter the Wallride :sly:

Here's lookin' at ya, kid

Went through a phase where I was driving this thing a lot. Loved the way it handles and sounds, HATE the way it looks :lol:

Finally, a routine run through Stowe being hunted down by the one and only @Isho.
Bang Bang!

RC Drift!!!

I really like the way our front wheels lined up in this one

I'll end things off with just a few more randoms.

T-t-t-t-that's all folks!

Funny thing is, I was JUST looking at that replay the other day!

I never realized how sick that session really was dude haha. Nice pics though man!

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words :). As weird as it may sound to some, if I could put a finger on one pivotal thing that really peaked my interest in drifting, it was SYDC :lol:, so I've really missed contributing to it over the course of GT6.

Not suprisingly, SYDC doesn't seem as "busy" as it was a few years ago (kind of like the rest of the GT world haha). That said, the group of regulars who have been holding it down in here have really stepped their photo game up (no pun intended?). The quality of the work in here is really top notch - from the hybrids to the edits, and everything in between . I love how, after not drifting in GT for a while, I can check SYDC and find inspiration to go get sideways again:D

Back