• Thread starter Cerebus
  • 2,431 comments
Image20140814185904705.jpg
Image20140814185834337.jpg
Image20140814185848184.jpg
Image20140814185827492.jpg
Image20140814185813202.jpg

Thanks Mackrul for the pics!

More Photos! These photos were meant to be posted earlier-but I forgot! (I'm a dope :lol:)
A photo of @JDM 2JZN6 chasing my commodore!
View attachment 205761 Still on my tail!
View attachment 205762 A four way Train!!!
@TH137Z leading this train with his Supra, followed by DFT-Pig in his S2000, tpkmxn in his Viper, and I'm ending this train with my Z.
View attachment 205764 Well, that's all folks!
Damn that was ages ago lol
This is beautiful

I would have to test this, I don't think I've ever noticed a difference, if the shutter speed is low then the wheels will always be blurred.

I would have to test this, I don't think I've ever noticed a difference, if the shutter speed is low then the wheels will always be blurred.

well.. at least it was in GT5. when you used type 1 panning and low shutter speed, the picture is just a ruined picture. i took this with me to GT6.. ive never used panning type 1 OR 2

You can get some awesome Pictures with Panning mode 1 if you know how to use it. I use it sometimes 👍
This.

I find Panning 1 works better at distance (kind if makes sense that you would set up a tripod away from the track, not right beside it...for motion shots at least).

The more side to side the motion is, the further back you need to be to avoid excessive blur (unless you're going for something artsy). If the motion is going towards or away from the camera, things should be pretty straight forward.

Like @eddyac and @alpacaflip said, when you figure out how to use it, Panning 1 can take some awesome action photos. I really like Panning 1 for "track day" style pics, as it mimics a person setting up with a simple camera perfectly.

I like modes 2 and 3 for more "creative" style of camera placement...fisheye pics, go-pro pics, etc.

In my opinion Panning 1 is like a standing shot, Panning 3 is like a rig/chase shot and Panning 2 is in between. I need to experiment more with the other Panning modes as I only use mode 3...

Regarding Photomode and particulary PAN. 95% of the time I use PAN 3 - motion picture. PAN 1 i only use for standing still pics, however, for advanced users, it's possible to use the diferent pans, filters etc, if you manage it.
For basic users in motion pictures, I higly recomend PAN 3 or at most PAN 2.

(This is from GT5 but it's exactly equall in GT6)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...t-answers-to-questions-here.131913/#Tutorials

"Panning - This setting is available only in Replay Photomode. Another quote from gran-turismo.com:

Mode 1:
The camera stays in a fixed position and turns to follow the car. Because the car's distance from the camera varies, this can cause it to blur slightly.
Mode 2: The camera moves with the car. When taking a photo of a cornering or spinning car, focus will be centred on the middle of the car, which can cause the front and rear to go slightly out of focus.
Mode 3: The camera moves with the car, and is positioned face-on to the front of the vehicle. This allows you to take a photo where the car is sharply in focus, and only the background becomes blurred."

*Tip for new users; The further away you focus on object, ALONG with a smaller F value, the more blured the background will look. Now try going faaaaaaar from the car and put the zoom on max (500) and F on 1.0. Focus on car.
Then use PAN 3 and speed at 60. That will give you a very blury/motion background...in case you want a very high sense of speed/movement.

Caution! Big set incoming!
Team Orange's Impreza street wagon, wider chassis.

"Evil" RB26DETT 700HP GRAN TURISMO Z32, stock chassis and 235 tyres in the front as well as 265's in the rear.

BONUS (kinda off-topic but the set feels somewhat incomplete without it :P)

Last edited:
Caution! Big set incoming!
Team Orange's Impreza street wagon, wider chassis.

"Evil" RB26DETT 700HP GRAN TURISMO Z32, stock chassis and 235 tyres in the front as well as 265's in the rear.

BONUS (kinda off-topic but the set feels somewhat incomplete without it :P)

We need to have some runs soon. 👍

Tandems with @Tetsu_X
I think that Z34 loves my R34 :lol:
View attachment 209616 Position Switch!!
View attachment 209617 My R34 likes being on Tetsu's tail :DView attachment 209619 Tetsu!! What colour did you use to paint the Z? I WANT!
View attachment 209620 Well, finishing up this set of photo's with Tetsu's Z right on my Door. :lol:
View attachment 209621
Enjoy!!:cheers:
Hheeheh, awesome maan. I'll be even more closer on your door the next time you see me, but this time not with the Z but with a 2jz sc300. ;)

Side Note: About the color, I'll look it up and message you.

Back