• Total voters
Here are the results...

Round #1:
upload_2020-6-2_12-20-14.png

Round #2
upload_2020-6-2_12-18-59.png

Round #3:
upload_2020-6-2_12-22-50.png

We will try a couple of short fun races tonight, but no points as @AndreasR and @half_sourly are on International duty racing in Zoppo GT's Room - let us know how you got on lads!

Well, it was only some test races - biggest challenge I see is 2h race - never raced that long - using RS tyres makes it a bit easier to tame the 330 P4 but it is still behaving like a diva.
Its a great opportunity to use those cars because there are nearly no races online with these cars

Its a great opportunity to use those cars because there are nearly no races online with these cars

Yes - I am looking forward to holding races with as many of the Unicorn cars as possible in the future!

It's very strange that there will be no points awarded for today's round, as Andreas made to the race.

The races on the Wednesday were cancelled because of PSN problems - very few people were able to attend the substitute races on the Thursday.

Note to all - the next round will be held at Tsukuba which I think will suit the Mini well!

Note - I am still grinding towards my next Unicorn car which will be the Alfa Romeo TZ2 - I'm currently at 8m credits so I think it will take me a couple of weeks to earn the remaining 7 million. Then I can start saving for the Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark 4 and Jaguar XJ13. My favourite grinding race is Willow Springs Amateur League, Boxer Spirit, GT League race - It is an N500 race which pays out 50K for 1st. By using a Porsche Carrera RS CS (993) '95 limited to 245bhp, which drops it to N200 I earn 120K per race for just over 6 minutes (4 laps). I hate Blue Moon Bay so won't do that one.

What are other people doing to earn the credits for the cars? My advice is - don't buy any of the new cars as they will be given to you free when you do the daily mileage allowance - you can do this via 3 Willow Springs races and earn 360K.

The next car we will use after the Mini is the Cobra 427 - this is 2m credits or £2.49. Three weeks later we will switch to the Porsche 356 - this is 1.2m or £2.49.

Ho

Couple of million i can do but i can't grind for 20 million ...
Still want to race so @Sick Cylinder can you make it duel cars if pos
Same here. I did a few of the Blue Moon rounds (Pro League, Premium Lounge) in the Mazda RX500, earning 345k for around 15 minutes, but it is not how I want to spend my sim racing time. Also, the slightest touch from the AI - who do not appear to realise you exist - and it drops to around 230k.

So I'm also relying on being able to use the lower value cars (up to around the $2m mark) mentioned in the opening post. So far I only have the Mini and the Cobra 427 (bought that for Zoppo's endurance series).

I've only come second, at Blue Moon Bay, easier with racing super soft. Willow Springs seems a good race, so will Cobra later. Found in the Mini Race, little unfair, racing 65 against, more powerful version.

Couple of million i can do but i can't grind for 20 million ×? So need to build as we go , i do not play much other than with sicks raceroom couple of others i float in/out of ...
Still want to race so @Sick Cylinder can you make it duel cars if pos

Don't worry guys - there won't be any races where you have to use high value cars - they will always be optional. I find it ridiculous that these beautiful cars are almost unobtainable because of the high prices and low payouts. I have been doing a few races each day on GTS to earn credits, but that isn't really what I want to do with my time so once I get the Alfa I think I will stop and just do car testing and practise. PC3 might be out before I get enough credits for a 330 P4!

Just bought the Alfa TZ2 and had a nice surprise - it was only 10 million! So now I have 5 million left over - I'll have to get the Ferrari 330 P4 after all!

PS - apologies to anyone who got my PSN message yesterday - I thought it was Wednesday so opened the room a day early! Sorry for that senior moment!

PPS - this is our last week with the Mini before we switch to the Cobra, but if people would like to do an extra round with the Mini (to replace the week when we had PSN trouble) just say so in the thread and suggest a suitable short track to use - thanks all!

but if people would like to do an extra round with the Mini (to replace the week when we had PSN trouble) just say so in the thread and suggest a suitable short track to use
Three of us ended up opening a room and playing about anyway. Simba and BuyBon reminded me just how slow I am!
Re track, we used on BuyBon's proposal, Sardegna Road Track C (I think), a layout I'd not seen before, but which was great for the Mini, so maybe a race there?

Just bought the Alfa TZ2 and had a nice surprise - it was only 10 million! So now I have 5 million left over - I'll have to get the Ferrari 330 P4 after all!

PS - apologies to anyone who got my PSN message yesterday - I thought it was Wednesday so opened the room a day early! Sorry for that senior moment!

PPS - this is our last week with the Mini before we switch to the Cobra, but if people would like to do an extra round with the Mini (to replace the week when we had PSN trouble) just say so in the thread and suggest a suitable short track to use - thanks all!
My purpose would be the Goodwood Track.

Super Job - big thanks!

Next round (17th June) will be with the Mini at Sardegna Road Track C. I did consider Goodwood, but I am saving that track for a special event.
Ah ok.

Where are the Points after Tuskuba by the way? If I'm not mistaken, I'm leading the Championship with 114 points (excluding Suzuka East round).

Back