• Total voters
Results from Tokyo Expressway Central Outer Loop

Race 1:
Race 1.jpg

Race 2:
Race 2.jpg

Standings:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg

It tends to be announced very late @Zolon32 so just keep an eye on here, but also on the PS network; if you are not still in the PSN group for these Wednesday races, let me know and I'll add you in.

It will be, I'm sure, so the Mazda RX7 '90 at N200 BOP.
Sick has in the meantime added to the PSN chat that it will be Tsukuba tonight.

Today's round will be at the Red Bull Ring (not the short version).

In 1972 De Tomaso took the win in the GT class in 1972 at the Osterreichring - the drivers were: Alex Janda and Hans Schulze-Schwering.

I know John didn't know much about the De Tomaso Pantera - it competed in the GT class of the World Sports Car Championship between 1972 and 1979. The cars were imported by Ford into the USA between 1971 and 1975 where they were sold through Ford's Lincoln-Mercury dealers - approximately 5,500 were sold in the US - 7,260 cars were produced in total.

The car used a Ford 351 cubic inch (5.8 litre) engine mated to a 5 speed ZF transaxle - it earned a reputation for poor reliability - I believe Elvis Presley got so angry with his Pantera that he shot it!

https://www.elvis.com.au/presley/elvis-presleys-1971-de-tomaso-pantera.shtml

Newsflash - Pantera upgraded to N400

Following feedback on performance and to make the car more lively and realistic we will run the rest of the series at N400 - purchase stage 1 for power and weight then select N400.

The car used a Ford 351 cubic inch (5.8 litre) engine mated to a 5 speed ZF transaxle - it earned a reputation for poor reliability - I believe Elvis Presley got so angry with his Pantera that he shot it!

Poor Elvis, shooting, his car.

Results from Red Bull Ring:

Race 1:
Race 1.jpg

Race 2: (note the screenshot does not reflect the 1-second penalty given to @richroo; final result shown in standings)
Race 2.jpg

Standings:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg

Back