Results from Lago Maggiore Centre:

Race 1:
Race 1.jpg

Race 2:
Race 2.jpg

Leaderboard:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg

Last edited:
As much as I dislike the Corvette to race in it is quite photogenic. And while I still prefer PC2 I've got to admit GTS's camera mode has the edge. So in a combination of those 2 facts here's a few snaps from yesterday's race.

20201001143115.jpg

20201001143146.jpg

20201001143141.jpg

20201001143137.jpg

20201001143133.jpg

20201001143128.jpg

20201001143109.jpg

20201001143104.jpg

I expect you've seen this @Sick Cylinder but it's just appeared on my YouTube feed so I thought I'd pop it in here.

Last edited:
I'm out. I cannot race in a championship where harsk is allowed week after week to race so dirty with no punishment. He takes the fun out of it with his bad driving and win at all costs attitude. That's not what I'm looking for in online racing. If he is in front he blocks you, changing direction and weaving. If he is behind he simply rams you out the way. Does it every week, been doing it for years. @Harsk100 is the dirtiest driver I've come across. I don't want to be in a lobby with people like that. Good luck with the series, maybe see you again if harsk is not there

I'm out. I cannot race in a championship where harsk is allowed week after week to race so dirty with no punishment. He takes the fun out of it with his bad driving and win at all costs attitude. That's not what I'm looking for in online racing. If he is in front he blocks you, changing direction and weaving. If he is behind he simply rams you out the way. Does it every week, been doing it for years. @Harsk100 is the dirtiest driver I've come across. I don't want to be in a lobby with people like that. Good luck with the series, maybe see you again if harsk is not there

I'm very sorry to hear that buybon355 - I will contact you separately this.

I'm with you, seen that too in those couple of races I did few weeks ago with different combo.

Yes with bb on this he's never changed and probably never will yes he wins but at such a cost upsets most that races at least once a season. Then comes out with the old I sorry no good on this track every time. I drive at the back lol and even when I get with a sniff of top three try to be clean. Sick room one of the best So don't mess it up for the rest Harsk tack a break and have a look at you driving man only a game.

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for all of my dirty driving everyone.
Unfortunately in the past weeks, my willing to win has spoken louder. :ouch: I tried to be the most cleanest as possible and I'm very sorry for Buybon if my driving behavior is unacceptable.

If I have to serve a ban, then I will do, if necessary! Or if necessary, I might take a break and not attend the next races for a while. I'm very sorry everyone. :(

Clean racing means doing everything to avoid any contact with an opponent.
This ^

@Harsk100 - I know what incident upset @buybon since I was watching it live (after joining late).

Some contact is inevitable at times in sim racing and I think everyone understands that fact. We all have different skill levels and should be able to adapt to each others abilities to try and avoid contact where possible. It's when you expect contact from certain people it becomes a problem. BB is not amongst those I'd expect trouble from.

I class it as a good race when I've had good close battles and not disrupted anyone else. The scoring of points is far from my mind. It should be an enjoyable experience not an exasperating one.

It's got to be said that what I mentioned above has been gone over many times before and we're back to the same situation. You are a good fast racer when you put your mind to it - and I've seen that. But because you're so competitive it can sometimes ruin any good intentions - and I've seen that too, many times!

Here endeth today's lesson.

Just a quick note to let you all know that "Need for Speed Payback" is a free download at the moment. It might be rubbish, but if you have the space it might be worth downloading - Note it is quite large at 24GB. I haven't had time to try it yet and will quickly delete it if it is as bad as the last NFS that I tried.

For those who missed Goodwood Speedweek live stream, 3 programmes on ITV4, download them. Great to see the circuit in its autumn colours, some cars hot brakes and flames.

Last edited:
Back