Which Unicorn Cars do you have?

• Total voters
Results from Round 6 at Brands Hatch GP:

Race 1.jpg

Race 2:
Race 2.jpg

Leaderboard:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg

Hi Sick and the rest of you. Paul sent me a link that this is where the GT races are organised. I'd love to join in if that's alright, I'm not on PC2 anymore as I don't have the use of my rig and just can't get on with the controller. It's a different story with GT Sport though, the motion controller is actually quite intuitive and enjoyable.

The next round of the Toyota 2000 GT Championship will be tonight at Laguna Seca. The format will be:
  • Practice room opens around 8pm UK time
  • Start at 8:35pm with an 8 minute qualifying session
  • Then two 15 minute races
A reminder to the potential new drivers to upgrade your car so that it will qualify for N300 on BOP.

Hi,

Unfortunately I will not be able to host the last race of the championship this Wednesday and was hoping someone else could.

Sick and I have spoken and agreed that the race would be a festival race at Goodwood in the new Toyota GR Yaris RZ High performance 2020. It is only 45k or so credits and costs nothing to upgrade to N300 BOP, which is 110% (294 bhp) and 105% (1354 kg). SM tyres to be used.

Any takers?

Last edited:
Ah sorry I'd missed this until John's post.

Any takers?
I don't know my way around GTS quite so well but I could certainly give it a go. Alternatively it could be postponed until after Christmas and run at a time when you both might be available. I'm sure everyone would be OK with that.

the new Toyota GR Yaris RZ High performance 2020
:eek: Heck, that's a bit modern for Sick! I do have one though, painted up too.

Last edited:
I don't know my way around GTS quite so well but I could certainly give it a go. Alternatively it could be postponed until after Christmas and run at a time when you both might be available. I'm sure everyone would be OK with that.

That would work for me. I just can't do tonight, but next week will be fine; I can run it then if Sick is not around.

Ah sorry I'd missed this until John's post.

:eek: Heck, that's a bit modern for Sick! I do have one though, painted up too.

Thanks IfAndOr!

I won't be racing tonight, but will be back in the new year - still working hard, trying to prepare for Christmas and feeling tired from work and the after effects of Covid so haven't played any games for a couple of months now!

Just a reminder that we are racing tonight. It will be a festival race meeting at Goodwood in the new Toyota GR Yaris RZ High Performance 2020.

The car costs 45k or so credits and can be upgraded for free to N300 BOP specification, which is 110% (294 bhp) and 105% (1354 kg). SM tyres to be used.

Room opens around 8pm UK time and qualifying starts 8.35, no later, followed by two 15 minutes races.

Last edited:
The Toyota series is at an end. I will hand back to @Sick Cylinder now for the next series.
Thanks for your guest hosting duties. 👍

GTS is hanging by a thread again on my PS4. I bought Red Dead 2 and even with deleting stuff my drive is quite full again*. GTS takes up a lot of that space and I don't use it very often, so...

*Which wouldn't be too bad except that every time there is a patch for something it needs twice as much space to update!

Back